Meeting BIGBANG

A/N: Outfit

"You can do this

"You can do this..." I encouraged myself before entering the large building. Walking to reception, I calmed my nerves down first and the receptionist saw me. 

"Hello, what can I do for you?" she questions me, typing on the computer.
"Hello, I am Park Eunyoung. I am here for a meeting with Kwon Jiyong." I explain shakily, gripping my bag harder. 

"On the fifth floor, third door to the right." she doesn't take her eyes off the computer.
Slightly bowing, I run to the elevator where I pressed the button that would take me to the fifth floor. Revising my notes again, the elevator opened on the third floor to let some staff in.

"Oh, excuse me, are you Elyse from SEVENTEEN?" asked a small voice and I turned around to look at the person.
"Ne, I am." I say.
"Oh, I am a big fan of your work. My name is Han Hyeri." she holds her hand out to shake mines.
"See you Hyeri." I wave to her, exiting the elevator. 

Finding the correct door, my heart was going to explode out of my chest. Knocking, I heard his voice telling me to come in.
"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Eunyoung imnida." I greet, bowing to the legend that was G-Dragon.

"Ah! Eunyoung-ah!! Pleasure to meet you, I've heard of your work. It's amazing." he compliments flashing me his signature smile. I was trying so hard not to melt and sat down on the couch next to him, making me blush. 

"Oh! Oppa, I have a favor to ask you." I smile, pulling out something.
"You met Bambam in MAMA 2015 in find a star in an elevator. Right?" I look at him and he nods. "Well..." I pull out all the merchandise Bambam wanted to sign.

"BOYS!! Meet Eunyoung, the lovely artist I am collaborating with." he introduces me as I drool over them.
"Um... annyeonghaseyo, I am SEVENTEEN's maknae and co-producer, Park Eunyoung." I bow and they all smile. 

Mental thoughts: STOP SMILING, YOU'RE KILLING MEH!! IMMA DIE!! TT_TT

"Annyeong!! We met at before!! You remember me?" Seungri bounced towards me and hugged me.
"Ne, oppa." I answer, signalling Daesung to help me.
"Who's your favourite. It's a really important question for me." Seungri seriously says.

"Umm... you all are but I prefer Daesung." I answer. Someone picks me up and runs. "Finally, someone whose bias is me!!" Daesung cheers and TOP approaches me.
"Who is your second favourite?" he whispers and I point to Seungri.
"Third?" I look at him.

For the rest of the day, we focused on working on the song, trying to come to a balance of the mess of ideas being flung across the room and eventually landed on a perfect idea that balanced the likes of both me and G-Dragon.

A soft, yet up-lifting ballad that showed the true emotions of someone who isn't like the usual person and it fitted perfectly to the theme I've had in mind for this song; nothing extravagant except for some art work, confetti cannons and other nic-nacs.