OFD in Japan: Final Episode

[a/n] this is it guys, the last chapter of the one fine day in japan! it's taken me longer than it should have to finish this series but i'm done and now, i need to figure out what to write from here. 

thank you for everything, love you guys!

It was the last day of filming today and it was sad that the show was over so soon since I was enjoying myself in Japan, in the snow, not dead yet... thank god and I was with my oppas!

We woke up the next morning and boarded our respective buses. I was exhausted since I hardly got any sleep last night and asked Won Woo to hold me up as I kept drifting off which ended up with me asleep on his shoulder.

"Hyungs! Be quiet!" scolded Woozi as I was rustling around in my seat, annoyed by the volume of nose they were making in the car as we drove to our destination and bundled up in an over-sized jacket.

[Outfit]

Arriving at a beach, we played with dogs and finally, it was time to do another visual ranking and Seungkwan walks in with a crown and cape, acting like royalty

I wasn't here for the first one since I had to film Produce 101 and didn't participate. I still remember the member's face as I didn't board the boat and stood beside all the staff, waving goodbye to them.

There was no point in me doing the show because I would leave the next day to make it to filming and promotional photo shoot for Produce 101.

From what I heard, Dino ranked himself 1st and Seungkwan was 13th in the visual ranking done by the acting maknae so it was revenge.

You had a full bottle of water and you could pour it into anyone's bucket. The more water you have, the less pretty you are (?) so Seungkwan went first and he didn't stop over me so I was lucky.

[Unfortunately, I couldn't find English subbed so all I could find was Korean... mianhae]

It was my turn and I filled up the bottle with the water then walked to Vernon. As I did, everyone kept complimenting me but I ignored it and pretended I didn't hear them. 

Some buckets were fuller than others like Seungkwan and Hoshi... and DINO. 

It was hard for me to choose but in the end, I tipped water into Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Hoshi, Dino and Wonwoo's bucket then it was the decider of who had the most water in their bucket.

Seungkwan claimed the title for the second year in a row.

~skip to the game!

We went inside to play another game and it was the first team to escape wins. 

You had to confess something depending on the dice number you rolled and it got interesting. Jeonghan brought up a story about when Mingyu asked them to call him 'Mingyu sunbaenim' which made us all shout it at him.

[the story of mingyu sunbaenim; in english subs]

It was neck and neck but the oppa team won! So, they all left except for me who decided to stay behind with the dongsaeng team.

"We thank you for watching One Fine Day with SEVENTEEN!" I started off the closing statement as Vernon relaxed his head onto my shoulder and I blushed a little but brushed it off.

"I hope you all enjoyed us competing and playing. We love our CARAT's support and their unconditional love they always give us. Please stay healthy and well, we will see you all soon." I finished off, waving off to the camera.

It was all over as we walked out of the room, hand in hand. I was going to miss Japan a lot but I was ready to return home to Korea and indulge in the greatness that is ramen.

bonus!

Everyone had left now and I was all alone by myself. They had forgotten about me so I was stuck here with some of the producers who were cleaning up the mess we left them.

I took in one last breath of Japan air and remembered all the great memories we made. Sitting on the ground, I see the producers joining me as we talk about the season and everything we went through.

"Thank you for all your hard work." I said on behalf of my group.

They smiled at me as we piled into the van and instantly, fell asleep. I was sitting in the back with my hand supporting my face as the van drove us back to the train station where I had to get off since the producers needed to be in another location.

Waving goodbye, I get on my train and head back to Korea. Without realizing, I had been ignoring all the calls until I checked my phone and nearly cursed in English. 

"Dang it, I'm dead." I muttered incoherently.

Calling Samuel, I ask him to pick me up and take me back to the dorm. He happily obliges as I run to him and squeeze him with all my energy I had flowing around me.

"Miss you, jagiya." I kissed him on the lips as he responded immediately. 

Driving me to the dorm, we talk about my experience and it took quicker than expected but here I was back at the dorm.

Opening the door, they were all asleep so I left my bag in my shared room  and dove onto the bed. Instantly, falling asleep as I didn't give a care about the world and felt a body next to me.

"Oppa." I sang out, not knowing who it was.

"Hey Elyse!" it was Hoshi and then, we were pestered by the entire group for sleeping together. I was attacked because I didn't answer my phone which I quickly retaliated back and defended Hoshi.

[a/n] it's done!!!!! huzzah!