new book mesageboard

hello there, it's your author nim back with exciting news!

i am doing a girl group story related to all the other series i am doing instead of it being a boy group.

but the thing is... i don't know which girl group to do so if you like, leave suggestions on which girl group i can do but they cannot be disbanded or newly debut (2015 or 2016 is fine) and they cannot be from the same entertainment industry as SVT or BIGBANG.

i am currently working on the cover and its name and this chapter will continuously be like a message board for this book until it comes out.

it will appear on both "the next steps" book and "next chapter" book so i can warn all my readers who may not read this book but will read my other book and onto my imagines book. 

thank you, please expect messages to appear and also, i am releasing a bts book NOT related to any of this member books so look out for that.

byie~! 

_______

hello there,

thank you all so much for your suggestions on girl groups and i obviously can't please everyone so i'm sorry if i didn't pick your girl group you suggested but i've decided on twice and i've got some chapters ready.

here's the cover unveiling ~

i think you'll like it but also i've got a snsd one and a red velvet one

i think you'll like it but also i've got a snsd one and a red velvet one. i don't know if i'll post them anytime soon but the twice is one is all ready to go and ready (but i haven't published it yet)

i need to edit some of the chapters and i hope you don't mind some bad line distributions along with maybe copies of exact clothing worn.

sorry, i'll tell you when it's published~!!!

thank you

_______

update! update! update! 

finally, after such a long wait from all you lovely readers, i've posted the first chapters of my new member book, "twice's baby maknae"!!!

go check it out and give it some love like you do to all my books!

i've posted her profile, prologue and the first chapter of the book! i really need to thank you all for the suggestions you gave me and i've decided i might turn some of those suggestions into books in the near future.

but for now, please go and check out my new book! thank you for all your love! author-nim loves you so much!

p.s. if you can't find it, go onto my profile and under my works, find this cover!

 if you can't find it, go onto my profile and under my works, find this cover!