OFD in Japan: Drum Performance

a/n: again, mianhae for not updating in so long! i've been too stressed out with school but now, i am on holiday and i will try to make up for the time i haven't been updating but my loan computer is shit.

sorry, once again!

We were face timing with the oppa team as they had completed their punishment and were resting currently in an unknown place and the masks here were scaring the crap out of me but I didn't want to show it.

As we were talking, I felt something off with the quietness and ended the call as Seungkwan was running away screaming as three males were chasing us and we bolted for the closest exit to this place.

Landing up in a stage area, there was a performance happening and it was incredible. It was about co-ordination, drums, the beat and the movements of hands. It was really fascinating and it gave me ideas for future choreography. 

It was our turn to impress them and we had a few minutes to make up a quick routine. With none of the leaders on our side, Dino took charge along with Minghao and we found that we had a lot of synchronization and managed to make up a routine.

It wasn't flashy but it was what we got.

Showing it off, Mingyu was about to hit the drum when it wasn't time making us hold our laughter into us then the drum kind of broke which sent us into a fit of giggles. 

Approved of, we were presented with our prize and talked about the performance. "You need to listen and not think of Wonwoo, Mingyu." I teased as he turned bright red and proceeded to chase me.

~later

I decided to check on Hoshi oppa and called him, "10:10 oppa!" I called out as he giggled at me trying to be cute but I wasn't even trying and spotted Woozi.

"Annyeong oppas~!" the boys joined me as we saw them feasting on home-made food. I do really miss them sometimes (except for when I am treated as a literal child by Yoon Jeonghan himself).

"How's the food hyungs?" DK asked as Wonwoo looked like he was about to puke which made me question him a little. 

"Oppa! Be nice!" I whined out, protecting my precious Hoshi oppa. Hoshi gave me his gummy smile and a mocking smirk to Wonwoo as he just rolled his eyes before we hung up.

~after

We had to choose a new leader for the dongsaeng team and it was inside the suitcase. Seungkwan teared through it and found out that it was DK which made him even more happy.

Reading our next mission, we were going to meet up with the oppa team and discuss things with them. Hoshi texted me a little later;

"S.Coups hyung is our new leader... T_T"

"We have a mission before meeting up with you guys. I miss chu~!"

 I giggled as he tells me that they got a CARAT bong from doing this puzzle mission in their hotel. I was jealous but then realized that we were so far in the lead.

The next day, we piled into the van and we were talking while heading to another location first. Reading off a card, we had other mission to do first and I had a bad feeling about this day.

Why do I have a bad feeling?