'Clap' MV Filming

~few months later

For the past few months, we've been working extremely hard on our next comeback with 'Clap' and trust me, the choreography is so technical with a lot of quick movement and hand actions.

I struggled with Seungkwan to get the choreography and got told off because I stayed back in the studio all night to practice and then fainted halfway through rehearsals which was swell...

Today, is the day of the MV filming for the song, 'Clap' and I slept through my alarm so I only had 5 minutes to get ready and practically super speed to the van where I drank all of Vernon's coffee and ate half of Dino's breakfast bar.

~ at the shoot

Why is there so many costume changes in this one MV? 

I've been running back and forth, changing clothes as if I am doing a single person fashion show. From business suits to hoodies and sweats.

It's been so chaotic but right now, we are filming for the first half of the video and I was exhausted by the time we finished for a break so the staff could change the set up for the next shots to do.

eunyoung's outfit:

"Come on, Eunyoung! Couple more shots to go

"Come on, Eunyoung! Couple more shots to go." I heard DK say as I groaned internally before having a short snooze then being dragged back into filming and having another costume change.

"gomine kkorin kkorireul mulgo
igeo waenji nada shipeumyeon"

I only had a few lines, this song was evenly distributed and there was a lot of lines where we all sang together. 

~time skip to end of filming!

It was nearly the end of the MV filming and we had to get some last shots, it was mainly individual or group shots. We have done full group shots and I watched from afar as the boys crowd onto the set.

According to the boys, I wasn't needed for the shots because I was exhausted and I couldn't fight with them on that so I watched them film the last shots of the day as my eyes start to drop heavily on me.

"Ah, Eunyoung's fallen asleep." sighed S.Coups as I feel someone pick me up and place me on a couch, leaving me to doze off into dreamland.

~waking up!

I woke up to pitch black and poke my head out to see the entire set was empty. I sighed, I was forgotten again and I saw one window lit up in the distance as I slowly approach the room and kick the door open.

"Oh! Eunyoung, you're awake." it was one of the cameramen as he was editing the footage and I sit myself beside him and look at the video. 

"Did the boys forget about you? I thought I could hear a soft snore coming for afar." he laughed as he placed some effects over some shots and I nodded sadly.

"It's like I'm the forgotten member here. Yes I am short but they knew I was asleep and knew where I was." I rant as he continues to edit the footage and looks at me briefly.

"Maybe they forgot. It happens with a crowded schedule. You get so stressed that you forgot the most important things. It's impossible to the naked eye but if you look closely, you can tell the fatigue has settled into them." he states.

Thinking about his words, "I need one more shot, would you like to do it. You're in the outfit and your hair... has seen better days and your makeup is okay. I just need one more shot." he asks and turns on the lights.

The set was partly dismantled and I stood in position, he told me what to do and I followed his orders as he smiled at me, encouraging me to continue to improvise. 

"That's it, Eunyoung. Thanks a lot." he turned off the camera and we headed back into the room and he allowed me to sleep on the couch.

"I promise not to forget you. We're in the same room, so I believe it's difficult." he assured me as I rested my head on the pillow and drifted off the dream land again.

~the morning

The cameraman woke me up and we left before the staff returned to finish packing the set.  

My phone was being spammed with apology text but I was too stubborn to reply to them, letting them worry more which would end up in a scolding from my eomma, Jeonghan, but it was their fault.

"Bye, bye. Thank you for everything." I bowed to him as he shrugged it off and drove away. 

Walking into Pledis building, I was a mess to say the least.

My hair was tangled, my makeup was ruined as if I had been crying, I was still in the MV outfit and I had darker under eye circles than Seungri... now that's saying something.

Seeing them panic in the practice room, I open the door and eyes were on me as I rose my head up slowly. 

Jeonghan ran to me as I looked at him with emotionless eyes and let him hug me but I didn't hug him back, I was too tired to hug anymore.

"Eunyoung! You look like shit." Vernon cursed and I shrugged it off before heading to the corner where Wonwoo sat and laid my head on his shoulder before falling asleep, using him as a cushion.

That's how my day went... a lot of sleeping and apologizes.

Great life, right?

[a/n]: sorry i haven't updated this book in nearly a month and i am preparing for my real exams so do expect a lot of slow updates and i am running on low sleep since i stay up until 12 at night.

i haven't listened to kpop in over two weeks since my favorite show is currently on and i am staying updated. it is one of the best seasons so far... in my opinion and the newest episode looks so lit.

anyway, thank you and see you soon.