I love you, CARATS

It was the last stop in our "Diamond Edge" tour and it was heart-breaking. I enjoyed meeting all the international CARATS around the world and going to places I've never been to before like Thailand, New Zealand and China!

I decided to sing a song that meant a lot to me and I sang a cover of GD's song, "Untitled, 2014" and I stood on stage, sniffling away the tears. 

"After this time passes
And I only I can forget everything
Those memories, those happy memories
Or in the next life

I hope I can meet you and love you again
Just like before ..."

Trying to keep myself together, I bowed to the CARATS before crying softly. Gripping the microphone in one hand, I squeezed my eyes shut as the CARATS awed at me trying my hardest not to cry.

 Gripping the microphone in one hand, I squeezed my eyes shut as the CARATS awed at me trying my hardest not to cry

"I'm sorry for crying..." I turned around and tried to blink away the tears. Lifting my head up, I try to fight the tears but it didn't work out so I ended up crying.

"Come on, Eunyoung." Dino took me off stage as the boys gave me sympathetic looks, hurrying back on stage to continue performing to the fans and I sat in Dino's embrace, trying to calm down. 

"I can't believe I cried! What was I thinking?!" I scolded myself as I kicked the ground. Doogi-oppa took Dino's place as he gave me a quick hug before bolting on stage and whispering to Jeonghan about something.

"It's alright to cry." Doogi-oppa sat me down as I wiped my tears furiously away with my wet arm. Handing me tissues, Jeonghan crouched down to meet my eyes and I turned away, not wanting him to see me like this.

"Eunyoung-ah, come on. It's alright to miss the fans. It happens to every idol: even BIGBANG cried one time on stage." he assures me as I stood up and looked at Jeonghan.

"I'll be on stage in a little bit. I need to get my makeup redone." I tell him as I walk off and stare soulessly in the mirror as the makeup unnies cleaned me up and I changed outfits since my one was too dirty.

" I tell him as I walk off and stare soulessly in the mirror as the makeup unnies cleaned me up and I changed outfits since my one was too dirty

(minus the bag)

Standing awkwardly on the side, Mingyu spots me and tells me to come on stage but my nerves were playing up so I stood frozen, not responding and casting a glance at everyone so what did he do...

He got Wonwoo (a/n: meanie...) and together, they dragged me onto the stage. I tried to fight back but they won since I had to be carried on Wonwoo's shoulder, the CARATS laughed at my attempt to escape.

"PUT ME DOWN, WONWOO OPPA!" I demand and he drops me hard on my butt. 

"Ow!" I whined, rubbing my sore ass. He smiled smugly at me as he walked back to his spot. I glared at him and Mingyu who were laughing at me so I walked backstage to grab a bat and pointed at them.

"Come here!" I chased and they screamed. Running after them, I caught them in a dead corner. Smirking at them, I had this demonic fire in my eyes as I stalked towards them, swinging my bat around.

Hitting them hard on the arm with the bat, I walked off and stuck my tongue out at them. "Don't mess with me." I mouthed as I stood there, proud of my accomplishment and I had finally calmed down.

~laterz!

It was nearing the end of the show and we were going to perform "Don't wanna cry" before we ended the show and our first world tour.

"Saenggakcheoreom mami mareul deudji aneunikka..." I sang, tears falling again as I cursed at myself and ran back to my spot

I found myself unable to perform so I discreetly disappeared and into the crowd of fans. They all looked for me as I didn't do my last line and saw me, sobbing my eyeballs out in the crowd of fans.

"Joshua, go get Elyse." S.Coups asked him as he walked towards me and picked me up. "Come on, Elyse." he walked me back to the stage where I stuck by his side and hid myself behind him when people looked at me.

"I'm sorry, CARATS. I cried so much and I hope you all enjoyed this concert." I started off the speech as I tugged at my shirt.

"I LOVE YOU, CARATS! SARANGHAEYO~! Remember that... I love you all here or not, I love you and the boys... I love them... somehow." I felt whacks on my head and I staggered away a bit.

"I'm sorry! Jisoo Christ! Thank you for coming today's show." I bowed and realized the curtain had already closed so I just continued talking to the fans before being dragged off the stage by The8.

~after show

Jinyoung met me here and I hugged him, "I've never seen you cry so much." he teases and I hit his arm. "YAH!" I yell and he just snickers at me before I hugged the rest of them, Bambam hugs me and I look at Jackson.

"Don't flirt with my makeup unnies. I'll have your head." I threatened and he tried to defend himself before Mark stopped him and I smiled at him, "Eomma~!" I giggled as he stares at me.

"Did I do good? Minus all the sappy shit." I look at him and he ruffles my hair. "Of course, dongsaeng." he smiles and pecks my head. "Appa~! Same thing!" I stare at JB and he shrugs, "Yeah." 

I stood with Jun as he wiped away the makeup and handed me his sunglasses as we were ushered into the car where Doogi-oppa drove us off to the airport and we went back to Korea. 

It was an amazing experience and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

(a/n: sorry, for the sappy chapter...