'With U'

A/N: I'm writing on my phone so expect emojis

Today, I'm heading over to BRAVE to work on our collaboration song with Samuel. Driving over to BRAVE, I'm greeted with a Samuel standing tall in the lobby.
"Hey Eun-young!!" He says and kisses my forehead, making me blush.

Grabbing my hand, he guided me to his studio. It was very small but it was nice; had a nice feeling to it. "Sit Eun-young!" He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. Bringing out my notebook full of song lyrics ideas, we spent the time making a song.

During break, we chatted about our lives. "I was really worried Eun-young." He takes a sip of his water. This made me blush a little; my cheeks were tinted a light pink. "I know, the boys said so." I laugh.

Returning to practice, we made a song called 'With U' which is about being with someone you love. It had a slow beat but a very fast pace dance. The BRAVE choreographer created it for us so it was like a couple's routine. 

All about love and your love one. There was a chair dance, not Magic Mike style but I got to dance in a chair for a bit of the dance.

After, we recorded it and edited it to make it sound right to us and hopefully to everyone. All the fans were anticipating it and even started using the ship name 'Eunmuel for life!' Making it trend on Twitter and everyone was waiting for us to release a teaser of it whether it should be a photo or a short clip of the song.

We hadn't even thinked of filming an M/V for it but it looks like the fans are demanding one so it looks like we have to film for the fans pure pleasure.

"OMG, you look so cute when you are thinking," Samuel suddenly comments and leans forward, planting a kiss directly on my cheek, causing my entire face to light up a bright red. 

Uh oh