am i alright?

Continuing from something's off

We started talking about what happened when I was at BRAVE practicing 'With U' with Samuel and I was asked a lot of questions; some I didn't know the answer. 

I told them everything I knew because if I lied, that could be the end of my career. I would rather be safe than sorry. Everyone kept a blank face during the meeting and I told them that Samuel was the one who kissed me first and that I didn't respond to the kiss. 

They called up Samuel's manager and spoke to him about this 'kiss'. 

I was asked to leave the room so they could make a decision about what I did whether I face a consequence or whether I am off the hook. Our relationship hasn't really taken off and that was the first kiss I ever had. Fiddling with my sleeve, I try taking my mind off what was going on inside that room. 

"Eun-young. You can come in. " says the CEO and I walk in, biting the tears back. Sitting down, I look at everyone with my eyes filling with tears. 

No matter what happened whether it's a bad or good thing, I will be facing a consequence. Lowering my head in shame, I wait for them to speak about my fate in Pledis and SEVENTEEN. We had the MAMAs coming up and we had a collaborative stage with GFriend. 

"Eun-young based on what you told us and what BRAVE told us. We've made a decision based on that." the vice-president states and I nod. 

"We've decided to let you off the hook since what you said was almost a mirror image of what BRAVE told us. But, you will still face consequences." informs Manager-Doogi.
"Thank you so much."  I sigh and slide down my chair in relief.
"You will not be promoting the new single with the boys and will suspend all your activities for a month." continues the CEO and my eyes widen. 

I walk into the rehearsal room and I was the only one there since it was our day off. I took out the speaker and started playing the song. A hip hop and modern beat filled the room, I started dancing to let out all my emotions.

"Elyse. Where are you?" Hoshi asks me through the phone.
"Rehearsal room. Why?" I respond, I was hiding the fact that I was nervous they found out about what happened.
"We need to talk when we get back. Don't worry, it's not that bad. It will be only us." he requests in a comforting tone. I nodded and raced back to the dorm. 

Hoshi greets me instantly and guides me to his room which he shares with Mingyu, Seungkwan and DK. I sit beside him and he closes the door by kicking it. "Doogi-hyung told me what happened. Are you alright?" he asks and I look down. 

"I somehow feel responsible for what happened. Like it is my fault." I tell him honestly and I play with the duvet. He nods and places his arm around me, rubbing my back.
He may act immature sometimes but Hoshi can be mature at times when it's needed to be serious. Hoshi might spill a few jokes to lighten up the atmosphere. 

"It ain't maknae but I heard you've got a consequence. What is it?" he asks me as he brings my face up to look at his eye smile.
"I can't promote the new single with you guys and all my activities are cancelled for a month." I tell him and start crying into his chest. 

Bringing out his computer, he brings up some funny videos that the fans made for us and we have a laugh trying to forget about what we talked about.