12. I Can Show You The World...

Warning: This chapter is very sexually explicit so pleased be advised...A bit more than others....

"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, 
in secret, between the shadow and the soul."~Pablo Neruda

"Bambi I don't know what you do to me. I intend to be stern with you to make you submissive to me but..." He says before kissing me again as he holds me close.

"I want to punish you and love you all the same. You affect me like no woman ever has..." He admits and hearing that made me smile why am I smiling. Why did that make me feel special?

"Come here..." He says pulling me towards this X shaped contraption in the middle of the room.

"Take off your dress and shoes..." He says as I do what I am told standing in only my orange lace underwear.

He removes my jewelry and pushes my back against the X strapping my arms and legs in.

As I stand mostly nude and anticipating his touch he walks away towards a rack.

Taking off a purple heart shaped riding crop from the rack and a blindfold I widen my eyes. I have never used toys before.

"You will lose one of your senses that will be sight

"You will lose one of your senses that will be sight. But the others will be heighten and it is something you've never experienced before. The safe word is purple. When you have had enough you will say purple. I will stop with this riding crop. But I may begin with something else do you understand the rules of the playroom?" He says as he blindfolds me.

"Yes..."

"Yes who?" He slightly pop my thigh with the riding crop making me jerk.

"Yes Master Nelson..." I pant as I take a breath. That felt so fucking good I wanted him to punish me again.

"Good in here I am Master Nelson and you are my Bambi. Always my submissive well behaved Bambi ain't that right?" He says popping my other thigh.

For some reason these little pops didn't hurt. They felt good against my skin making me hot. Why haven't I done this before?

"Yes Master Nelson..." I reply to his commands as I can almost sense the smile on his face although I can't see it.

Trailing the crop down he gently massage my folds with it as I moan in ecstasy the feeling all too good. He lightly pops my warmth making me moan loudly. It was unexpected but felt amazing. What is he doing to me and why can't I stop liking this?