5. Meet Your Master...

"Just remember," he told her. "If you run from me, I will pursue."~Nenia Campbell

"I'm going to need you to move Bambi

"I'm going to need you to move Bambi..." His voice making me cringe.

Struggling I am basically crawling like the animal he degrade me to be.

"I...have...no...energy..." I mumble as him ripping the duck tape off took the last of that energy.

"Well who's fault is that?" He glared as I look at him weakly but angrily.

Sighing he pick me up and carried me out of this dark cellar tunnel and soon the light so bright I had to shield my eyes its not a light I am accustom to yet.

Being place in the tub he ripped my soiled underwear from my body and blasted me with warm shower water.

Being so weak I couldn't even bathe myself as he basically clean me spotless.

Washing my hair the feeling of being clean made my ordeal almost worth it which was the crazy part I never knew hell until I was cursed to that cellar prison to rot.

After cleaning me up he dressed me in cleaned clothes and did my hair so I can be presentable for what I had no idea.

"Look Bambi it's time for your first lesson realizing who is the master and who is the submissive okay? Now if you can say Master Nelson I will give you your first sip of water

"Look Bambi it's time for your first lesson realizing who is the master and who is the submissive okay? Now if you can say Master Nelson I will give you your first sip of water..." He says as he sits me down in front of him.

Glaring at him I can't believe my ordeal and even though that shower gave me the few minutes of relapse that this wasn't prison I was surely back to it.

"M...Master....N...Nelson..." I say with as much energy as I could as he smile and rewarded me with what he promised just a sip of water.

"Good Girl now this next lesson if done successfully will grant you this whole cup of water alright Bambi?" He asked to make sure I was following as my energy is nonexistent really.

"Yeah..."

"Alright now listen carefully I want you to understand something we are going out with some friends and now if you run away from me or tell anyone about our ordeal I will find you and I won't hesitate when I kill you got it?" He says as he grip my face hard.