7. Do You Want Me Bambi?

"He touched himself and smiled wickedly. The filthy thoughts that went through his mind are not worth mentioning."~ Jason Medina

"What the fuck is your-Oh..." I started to yell until I felt a vibration run through my body causing me to moan loudly.

"Lower your tone Bambi before I shock you..." He sternly says and I pant.

"Now tonight overall you were a good little Bambi. For that you will be rewarded for. But today at the store I heard you call me crazy. You know I don't like that word nor do I take kind to threats and disobedience...." He says shocking me as the electric shocks made my body scream out. This man and his punishments are pissing me off.

Thinking I was surely going to die from the electricity. I start to feel his lips against my cheek and neck and the vibration begun in my underwear. The feeling so immense and overwhelming. I couldn't believe it but my body convulse feeling a great pleasure. I have never felt before gripping his collar I came to his will as he left hickeys on my neck.

Stopping the shocking and vibration my body laid limp on the limo seat. He smiles removing the collar from my neck. He kisses my neck but I was worn out I couldn't push him away. Not even when he kissed my chest ever so lightly.

"I promised you a rewarding night. I don't renege on my promises either. Come here Bambi come lay with me..." He calls out to me but I was unable to move. I hold my hand out in which he pulls me onto his chest.

Having no energy to fight or process what happen. I felt drunk off of pleasure and that seem a bit dangerous to be. Especially when it's coming from an obsessive crazy man.

"Bambi I have so many ideas for you and for us. I have the world and no one to share it with. I want to share it with you..." He says as he kisses my forehead and undo my up-do stroking my hair. He continues kissing me all over and I just laid there trying to gather some strength.

"Why me you can have someone better..." I try to get him to think less of me.

"I truly love you Bambi and there's no one better. I don't want to be alone at the top of the world no more. I really don't want to hurt you either. Please Bambi stay with me and give me and my way a chance...." He continues to coo to me as I hear his words my mind can't think as I am overly stimulated.

"I know you probably don't care for me yet. But you got to get to know me. I know I am what you need baby. I am here to save you Bambi my precious love..." He says still stroking my hair and mixed with the warmth of his body I am drifting off in a slumber.

"Go to sleep Bambi and in the morning we got things to do and discuss..." He says as my heavy eyelids fell as his lips touched my forehead and I am gone....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Prince I can't do this..."

"No Patrice I adore you..." I try to pull her back to me as she held onto the door knob.

"That's the problem you adore me too much and that is your downfall you become crazy when you love and it pushes people away..." She says snatching her hands from me.

"Don't leave me please..." I cry out on my knees begging as tears fall.

"Sorry I love him more this was just for fun P time for me to go..." She walks out of the door out of my life leaving me crushed...

Jumping up in a pool of sweat I felt tears stream down my face. I breathe erratically swinging my legs out of the bed. I run out of my bedroom into hers.

Watching her she is sleeping soundly. We arrived back home from our stimulating date. Where she tested the waters but mainly behaved for the most part.