1. I Am Watching You...

"Everyone is a moon and has a dark side, Which he never shows to anybody" ~ Mark Twain

Her lips coated candy apple red as her highlighted tresses pop against her sun kissed golden complexion.

Along with the red halter dress that exposed her perfectly shaped deltoids calling out to me for a kiss.

Her smile bright as she admires herself in the mirror makes my lip quiver with excitement.

Grabbing her black fur coat safely hoisting her pocketbook a clutch in her manicured fingers she walks out towards her car.

Lowering my looking glass I wait as she backs out of the driveway and towards her destination.

Little do she knows what is waiting for her in the shadows what has always been waiting and watching.

"My patience is over time to unveil myself time for you to be mine baby..." My voice annoying to my own eardrums I hope soothe hers.

Parking three cars behind her I watch as she waves towards everyone who's faces are a blur of strangers to me but are ones of familiarity to her.

Her perfect smooth legs exposed to this New York air is a crime I can't wait to enforce punishment on.

Walking out my car I watch as she smiles to everyone checking her coat to the hostess as she grabs a red silo cup.

Punishment #2 she does not know but her alcohol consumption is one I can't stand as she needs nothing more other than a glass of red wine once every occasion.

My muse a wild child needed structure she needed guidance she needed me to save her from this corrupted and dangerous world.

"Hey man are you checking your coat?" This guy asked and I glare him down as he backs away.

Walking further inside the sight of drunken idiots and experimenting druggies detest my mood as I watch her carefully to see her actions.

She scrunches her nose like a good girl at the druggies which garners her a reward.

A reward she won't get enough of course neither will I.

"Hey don't I know you from somewhere?" This drunken blonde ask and I nonchalantly grin.

"Yeah I'm Kevin's friend..." I say as someone around this blasted piece should be named Kevin.

"Oh yeah Kevin never told me how cute his friend is so say do you want a extended tour of the place?" Her slurred words and heighten sour breath was enough to make me kill her but that would ruin my mission and that is more important.

"No thanks I was just looking for Aurelia have you seen her?" I playfully grin as she grins back.

"Yeah let me take you to her..." She leads the way towards her direction.

Towards my mission my muse she leads me to the one woman whose fibers evoke my desires.

"Hey Rel this gorgeous guy was looking for you he's Kevin's friend..." The drunken blonde says.

"Hi my name is Prince..."

"Hi I'm Aurelia Kevin must of sent you to talk to me huh?" She says her name beautifully as if I didn't already know it.

As for her friend Kevin I could give a damn as she was going to be mine even if his name was Paul or what not.

"Yeah something like that hey want to get you a refill on your drink?" I ask as she hands me the red silo cup.

"Why yes another vodka and orange juice please..." Her pearly whites invites me in.

Walking towards the kitchen I place the white powder I had in my coat pocket in her cup as I make her drink.

"Here you go madam..." I bow to her grace as she is my queen my one and only.

"Why thank you my good sir...so what is a refined guy like you doing here with a bunch of wannabes and has beens?" Her lips tucked the cup into her mouth sucking the bittersweet liquid down making goosebumps rise on my neck.

She was teasing me purposely making me horny and wanting to give her something to slurp up I grin at my beauty.

"Who say I am refine I could be a wannabe or a has been?"

"Well which is it?"

"That sweetheart depends on which spectrum of my life we are speaking on for I have been both..." I say drawing closer to her taking in that sweet scent of her.

Cherry blossoms and lavender how inviting of a scent her pheromones attract me like a moth to a flame.

"If you been a has been than don't that make you a was then?" She says philosophically and I chuckle oh how my muse has such a humor.

"I guess but what about you which one are you?"

"I'm obviously a wannabee can't you tell my by candy apple red that I want to be dangerous and wild..." She slurs as the drug is beginning to take effect.

"No no sweetheart actually you are a has been up until this moment in this moment you are my greatest challenge don't worry I'll buff you out..." I whisper in her ear as she giggles the warmth of my breath making her excited she is too delirious to understand what I am saying.

"You want me bad boy don't you?"

"More than you'll ever know sexy..." My lips pulled between my teeth it takes restraint not to drag her to the nearest bedroom and satisfy my hunger.

"Well come on let's get out of here..." She slurs more and places her cup on the mantle.

"Come on let's bring the drink and your fine self...Uh Kate can you get her jacket she wants me to take her home..." I tell the drunken blonde who throws me her black fur that I drape around her shoulders.

Walking outside she wobbles as the drink is taken over completely.

"Hey where are my...." She passes out in my right arm as I throw out the drink but hold the cup.

"Don't worry in due time all your questions will be answered baby..." I say sliding her into my backseat strapping her in.

Wiping my fingerprints completely off the red silo cup I encase it in a ziploc bag and place it in my passenger seat.

Driving away from the corrupted scene I hit the highway and head home with my precious prize my little Bambi.....