2. Where The Hell Am I?

"I'm every nightmare you've ever had. I am your worst dream come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of!"~ Pennywise

The grogginess in my head made me want to fall forever into the darkness surrounding my subconscious.

Fluttering my eyes open I see I am on a bed still in my new year outfit from last night and suffering from a splitting headache.

"Maybe I should give up the booze..." I mumble to myself sitting up.

Looking over my surroundings everything looks weird.

The iron wrought bed was comfortable and the wooden floorboards let me know this house has some aged to it.

Where the fuck am I and what or who did I do last night?

Swinging my legs from the bed my hands I noticed are chained to the bed by a long chained that gives me access around the room.

Running to the door it's lock and the windows that were barred I was trap in some weird hostage fantasy.

The clicking of heels fills my eardrums and then I start to worry.

Did I get horizontal with a woman?

Damn I really do need to give up the booze that's my first New Year resolution.

As the sound of heels got closer I look around the room for a object in case I need to fight yet the only thing in this room is a bed, a chair, a table and a pot underneath a cutout seat.

The room represents much like a 18th century prison and at this point charm and wit will have to be my survival skills.

The door knob begins to turn as the sound of heels stop but the noise of whistling is now heard.

Seconds later I am face to face with a gorgeous man with Hazel eyes and short cut black curls.

He dressed in a button down shirt that expose his chest hair.

His pants purple high waisted that show every curve of his delectable ass and....Heels?

He wore some pointed heel boots that were covered and cuffed by his pants.

His caramel skin smooth as his lips pursed together in a small smile seeing me in my awake state.

"Why good morning beautiful how did you sleep?" His baritone voice shocked me wasn't expecting him to sound that sexy.

"Uh I guess okay my head is groggy but where am I and who the hell are you?" I asked confusingly.

"You're in Minnesota my darling at my house and I am your salvation your greatest treasure but you can call me Master..." He says smugly as he place the tray of food and drink on the table.

"What's is your real name I am not calling you Master and Minnesota? No I can't be here got to go home..." I say tugging on the chain.

"No use in straining that chain won't open without the key and this is never leaving my neck darling and fine you can work up to it for now call me Prince..." He displays a odd key around his neck held up by a silver chain.