8. You're Mine

"Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I've been here. Only me. You are mine."~ Christian Grey

His lips held so much passion against mine. His fingers ran through my hair not realizing my lips held the same passion.

Dropping to my neck his arms now hoisted me up against the wall in the library as more music starts to play. 

I am too lost into this spell of erotic ecstasy to care about a song playing. My hips grind against his pleading for the feel he was always promising to deliver.

Nibbling against my neck my moans feverish. He strips me from my shirt my heated skin burning to the cool sensation of his lips against it.

"I want you Prince I do..." I moan as his fingers caress over my body his touch so invigorating what is becoming of me. Damn I needed to get laid and fast. Is it horrible I wanted him to fuck me before I leave him?

His lips found my breast and my moans got more breathy and loud. I wanted him even more as my hormones raged. Is this the day he spoke of? Me wanting him with as much urgency as I have right now.

His lips wrapped around my whole breast suckling in erotic pleasure and with my back arching. I almost loose my footing against the wall.

"Hop on Bambi..." He says as he holds me up carrying me towards the table of the library.

His kisses trail down both of my legs. I hear his pants drop and his shirt is off. I see the imprint of muscles on his frame. My mind go into a euphoric state more so when I feel something wet and slender enter me.

Looking down his carnal eyes ooze desire as he salivate from watching me come undone. He snatches my soul giving me a feeling I truly never experienced.

Releasing in his mouth over and over again my body grew weary but excited from his touch.

"You were very good today Bambi and your rewards will overwhelm you..." He says as his erect member thrust into me making me cry out. Damn this crazy man is bless with the ability to give you enough pleasure to go crazy yourself.

My fingers felt nimble as I left scratches up his back. However my grip tighten against each thrust he delivered. I never did know true ecstasy until he delivered it to me as strong as he did.

Moaning his name the feel of his body against mine. This man was a sexual beast to feel him brought actual tears to my eyes damn he so great at what he does why did he have to be crazy.

"You're Mine now Bambi truly mine I love you...tell me you love me..." He says and my eyes widen although the feeling of pleasure never left.

I can't tell him I love him he is already crazy it will make it worse but I don't want to ruin the mood or for him to stop. Have mercy on me I need him to keep going.

Damn I don't want this man to stop. I want him to murder me in pleasure. What is wrong with me why am I even sleeping with him?

Oh yeah that's right he is wicked in bed. The more my body convulse the more I moan and cried out for him my abductor.

"Please don't stop I need this...Master Nelson I need this...." I opted to say instead and it was like my wish was my command. His body went into overdrive as he flip me around pulling my hair towards him.

His own moans could be heard as I was having an effect on him just like he was on me. Damn this was one intense erotic session in his library.

"Cum for me Bambi..." As if on command my body exploded and moans roared through me and him. The feeling too blissful for me I pass out.