4. Day Two Of Hell

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do?"~ Bret Easton Ellis

Why me? There was nothing special about me just a simple girl from New York I was only Twenty-Three and had my whole life ahead of me.

Wild child by nature I moved to the city from Jersey after my mom died from Cancer embarking on my own journey.

I started writing as a way to cope with bullshit of my childhood a product of a single mother household your father running off on your mom because he is a deadbeat she working two jobs to put you through school just to die when you need her not too.

Yeah I guess in some ways I grown cynical and cold but it made me one damn good writer but that's all my achievements nothing more and nothing less.

What do he want from me there's woman of more status quo and other rich people B.S than me I just make enough money to be as comfortable as my mother should of been.

Pacing back and forth maybe if I just level with the crazy bastard then I'll know his angle what this really about.

Hearing the sound of heels again I shake my head as I put my plan into action.

"Are we going to behave today?" He ask as he is back with the red silo cup filled with water.

"Look man I ain't got much but let me go and I'll pay you the money you need or are seeking this don't have to go on I mean there are much better women you can abduct..." I say trying to reason with him.

His chortles give me an uneasy feeling as he set the cup down on the table and look me in the eyes.

"Oh Bambi I don't need your money darling I am rich beyond your years..."

"What do you want from me?"

"Your every fiber starting with your heart....." He says as the space between us closed in and I was starting to find it hard to breathe.

His finger gently caressed my arm making me flinch.

"You don't have to be scare of me just love me like you know you do..." He smirks and I walk away.

"I don't even know you to love you...."

"YES YOU DO I SENT LETTERS AND GIFTS...." He yelled and I roll my eyes.

"So what everyone wrote me letters it don't mean a thing..." I nonchalantly respond.

He was fast as his hands pinned me to the wall his hands holding my tight and his body pressed hard against mine.

"It does mean something you kept all my gifts wore the perfume I got for you every time you came out the shower so stop lying to me..." He raised his voice tighten the grip  on my wrists.

"You sick perv what the fuck you was watching me you stalker..." I spat back as it is now sinking in he preyed on me like a predator all sense of privacy and security I had went up in flames.

Pushing me roughly to the ground he yank me by my hair upset.

"I'm tired of your damn name calling and blatant disrespect for me your lover and it seem you only listen to me by force..." He grits as his grip tightened.

"I love you Bambi I do with all my heart but you tested my patience for the last time..." I spit in his eyes and start punching on him trying to yank the key from around his neck.