Meeting The Past

^ My favorite video of the week is up there! I thought it fit well with this chapter for some reason. Don't ask me why.
~~~~~

It was just a normal Thrusday at school. The 4 girls attend all 7 of their classes, went to lunch and talked with the other 4 boys, and now it was time to head home.

All 8 of them had planned to hang out after school at lunch since the girls didn't have work that day.

Though, the 8 were oblivious to what would happen in just a matter of minutes.

They all met in the front of the school after the bell sounded so they could go about their day doing whatever they pleased. Once everyone was there, they all just stood around, talking in an actual circle.

"What should we do?" Erza asked. She was standing by Jellal on her left and Lucy on the right. Levy was by Lucy.

"We could just walk around…" Juvia was standing by Gray and Gajeel. By Gajeel was Natsu, and by Natsu was Lucy.

"That sounds fun!" Lucy said, a huge smile on her face. She hadn't hung out with everyone in forever, it would be safe to say that she was super excited.

And now, the moment the teens weren't expecting happened. Suddenly, Juvia and Erza stumbled forward from a force that hugged them from behind.

"Juvia!" a girl voice came from behind Juvia

"Erza!" came the other voice who which 'attacked' Erza.

After realizing who it was, Juvia's face lightened up in horror. Who was standing to her left? Gajeel. Who was it hugging her? Meredy. Juvia knew this moment would have happened some time or later.

"M-Meredy!" she decided then and there to try and make sure the little girl didn't see the person she dreaded to meet again.

Erza did the same thing as Juvia. If Kagura saw Jellal, she would go haywire. When Erza said she wished her sister would surprise her at school like Meredy did the other day to Juvia, she didn't want it to happen like that. Of course, it was destined to happen.

Gajeel and Jellal just stood there, trying to hide their faces so the two little girls weren't hurt anymore than they already were.

"Me and Kagura wanted to surprise our sisters!" Meredy said joyfully. "Aren't you happy?"

"Juvia is SO happy!" Juvia said as her voice shook with fear. "H-how about we go home?"

"Home? No! We wanted to do a play date!" Meredy replied. "Right Kagura?" Meredy turned to her friend who stood still, face drawn a blank as she stared to the left of Juvia. "What?"

Juvia stood quickly and blocked Meredy's view of Gajeel. "Its nothing, Mere! Meet me by the gate, okay??" Gajeel wasn't a very great hider. Before getting blocked by Juvia, he stood showing his face. "You too, Kagura! Meet me and Erza, kay?"

"Just because we are younger than you, doesn't mean we're dumb." Kagura said in her smart aleck tone.

"Please." Juvia begged, staring at Kagura to just be quiet. The little girl knew as much as Juvia did about what Gajeel and Meredy went through.

Kagura only held a straight face, taking slow steps to Juvia as if being controlled. She didn't want to ruin her best friends day by just showing the one person she hated. But she had to, she knew Juvia wasn't ever going to tell Meredy about being friends with Gajeel. Erza had told her everything about the 3 boys. Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel. Of course she had to tell Meredy at one point or another that Juvia was friends with a childhood ruiner.