Our Dirty Little Secret

The girls walked down the street. The brisk morning air hitting their skin as they headed for the school where they would wait and chat with the boys. It was 7:20, school started in 30 minutes. They needed to chat with the 4 men early before the bell rang, or their secret would be out; that is, unless they told anyone.

Sure, the morning took long to come- the girls couldn't sleep that much the other night, due to their thoughts and fears -but alas, the day had come. Yes, they were worried on the outcome of what would happen; there were many possible things to happen when and IF they asked them not to tell the secret.

Natsu, Jellal, Gray, and Gajeel could either 1, agree full heartedly and act like yesterday never happened. Or they could 2, not agree and want to tell everyone in the whole school to ruin the girls life with how they work at the maid café.. Or, 3, they could've not recognized them and completely forgotten the events of meeting the other girls the other day at work.

The girls were aiming for the first and last option, but the second one could possibly happen. Hopefully not, though.

As the girls drew closer to the schools gate, the morning fog blocking their view, they saw the silhouette of 4... people. They were tall, and seemed to be in uniform.

Levy stopped her walk and whitened, pointing the shadows. "G-Guys"

"I know, I see them too." Erza said as she stopped to glance.

Just as Lucy and Juvia stopped as well, the silhouettes turned to the four, staring at them.

"Creepy..." Lucy shook with fear, her adrenaline started to pump.

"Lets just go, they probably-" Juvia tried to say, but was interrupted by a scream.

"OH MY GOD!" Levy whisper screamed "I-Its them!"

There at the gate, the mysterious shadows, in uniform, were none other then the 4 our 4 wanted to talk to.

"There they are. Lets go!" Erza said as she pressed forward, the other three following behind, putting aside why they stood there.

"Well, well. Look who it is." Natsu Dragneel, Lisanna's boyfriend, said with a cheesy grin as the four girls approached them.

"Didn't suspect you'd come after being so embarrassed by us, Juvia." Jellal said as his folded arms let loose, both arms now resting at his sides.

"What?" Juvia asked.

"Look, about yesterday... we just want to say that- ugh just, just forget about it, alright?" Lucy said pleading, glaring at the men.

"I guess that's a good idea, Luigi." Natsu said, thinking he remembered her name.

"Its Lucy."

"Right, right. Listen, we're glad you came to back up your friend because you know about her job-" Natsu began, but was interrupted.

"HER job?" Erza questioned. She didn't know why, but she saw Natsu shrink at her booming voice. "We work their too and we don't want the whole school knowing. Got that-?" she stopped talking as the four guys grinned evily.

"What?" Lucy questioned.

"We didn't know the rest of ya worked there." Gray said, his hands stuffed into his pockets.

"Wait, what?" Lucy asked.

"We only saw Juvia." Jellal explained. "We didn't see anyone else"

"Its okay, Jellal." Gajeel 'gihi'ed and put a hand on the bluenette mans shoulder from behind. "This just makes things more better for our plan."