She's Always Been Like this... I thought

Start from the beginning

'Why am I crying? I am not sad about anything! I don't need to be sad about anything! I will not be sad about anything in front of y/n and the others... But why do I feel like I want to punch a hole in the wall? Why do I want to scream at myself for not being better than Bendy? I've been with y/n since she made me up and I was making her happy when she need someone to be there...but she...forgot me to hang out with Bendy. She made me to be better than Bendy at singing and dancing but she doesn't have the love for me as she did when she was younger. That love is fading because of that demon'

(Your pov)
I was talking with Joey and the others when Bendy came downstairs and sat with us. "Where's Star?" I asked him and he looked at me with a smile "She's upstairs. I don't think you should go up there toots" Bendy says with a worried look on his face and for as long as I known him he never had this facial expression before and it worried me the most.

(Dylan pov)
"Rose?" I called to her as she was talking to y/n and the others "Where Star?" I asked her "Wait. How are you able to talk so normally?" She asked me and I smiled "I'm ten. Of course my speech would change as I grow" I say "Just answer my question please" I say and she nods "She might be in her room" Rose says "Thanks" I say as I snapped my fingers and disappeared out of there.

(Destiny pov)
"Father!" I yelled as I was on my laptop looking up some stuff for my project "What's up pumpkin?" He asked smiling at me "When's the next time you're going to n/n's house?" I asked him and he smiled "Why? You want to go and tell her that you are her new friend?" He asked me and I smiled "No. That would be a mess up in my plan" I tell him "Don't know. But if you want me to do anything else for you than just let me know" he says and I nodded "Oh yeah. I meant to tell you" Dad says before he was about to walk out the door and I turned back to his direction "What is it?" I asked "Someone says she misses you and she will come back once and for all to stay with you" he says while walking out the door 'mother is coming back? I barley even remember I had a mother since I always stayed with my father and grew up with him and n/n but that's doesn't matter. I still love her and she loves me but the only problem is she might know what has happened with me and n/n'

(Your pov)
"I'm going to check on Star" I say as I walked up the stairs and walked towards her room 'i wander where she is' I thought as I walked to her room to see that she was in her bed sleeping "At least I know she's okay" I say quietly and walked out her room and walked back down the stairs.

"Where is she?" Boris asked smiling at the TV "She asleep in her room" I say with a sound of relief in my voice I than looked at Inky who was asleep "Boris can you take her upstairs?" I asked walking past and petting his head and putting on my jacket and opened the door until I heard Bendy run up to me "Where are you going?" He asked and I smiled "Just to Henry's house" I say and he smiled "I'm coming with you" Bendy says "Sure" I say as Bendy kissed my cheek and we walked out the door.

(Dylan pov)
"Rose?" I say calling her and she looked at me "Did you get bigger?" She asked "Guess so. I think I am about 14" I say smiling "I miss baby you" Rose says smirking "I couldn't even talk. That was tough Rosie" I say as I hugged her and disappeared to Star's room.

After a few minutes I sat there and watched Star sleeping (not like that!!!) and she looked pretty sad to me and I just starting getting my common sense back but I do understand how she feels about y/n and Bendy together after she forgot about her...

(Destiny pov)
'For a long time I always looked up to my mother and she enjoyed me doing that so it was kinda a strong bond between us but as i started to hang out at the studio with dad she started leaving for trips and my adoration for her slowly faded away but my love for her didn't. Well I'm just worried that she would't like to see what I have became at this time. What am I worried about? I've never cared of what other people thought about me but what's so different about mother? Oh right, she's my mother. I am basically a reflection of her but I don't want to be a reflection of her. I mean I don't want to be a reflection of her anymore. I guess since I am older I found out that I really don't want to be the next version of my mother. I guess you can say I am now a broken reflection of her and I am now scared of what she would think about me now...

____________________________________
Hey guys!!! Thanks for waiting for the update and I am so happy that you guys waited for me it really makes me happy!!
I will also might do another get to know the character or another q and a but I want you guys to tell in the comments what you want.

I also have a new book that I started and it's sorta getting views but it's not really that good but you can check it out if you want to

That's all for now...

Miri out🖤🖤🖤