Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Just A Lonely Person

----

'Loser, loner.

A coward who pretends to be tough.

A mean delinquent.

In the mirror, you're just a loser.

A loner, a jackass covered in scars,

A dirty trash.

Honestly, I've never fit in with the world

I was always alone

It's been a long time since I've forgotten about love

I can't listen to hopeful love songs anymore

You and me both,

We're just sad clowns, tamed and scripted

I've come too far.

I wanna go back.

At some point I started looking at the ground more than the sky,

It's hard even to breathe,

I hold out my hand

But no one holds it.'

- Big Bang, Loser

----

"I don't wanna!"

An 18-year old girl acting like a petulant child lay down on the carpeted ground as a tall brunette stared down at her.

What a nice headline for some tabloid newspaper.

"You can't make me stand up until I know where my drawing materials are!" she shouted in complete defiance.

"You annoyin' fuc— so— girl!" Yuma was screaming profanities inside his head, completely about to burst at her behavior.

She was an annoying lowlife and he couldn't do anything but plead her to correct her shenanigans. Can he hit her? No. Is she annoying? Yes. Then how come he can't hit her? Oh, right. Orders.

He was pissed beyond point.

And then there's the girl, completely nonchalant about the portrayal of annoyance of the tall Mukami. She doesn't care if she ticked him off. What matters more is that she felt completely useless and doing some work would make her feel a bit more comfortable with her setup.

"What's the point of going back to Japan if I can't continue working?" the girl asked in complete annoyance, glaring hard at the blond male who wasn't allowing her to leave her bed.

Her bed. They said that it was her bed, her room, and her abode. They said that she has been living with the Mukami ever since she mistook it for the apartment she had inquired to.

"You still need a week worth of rest." Kou answered as sweetly as he can even though he was at his wit's end, "Don't be stubborn and just rest."