Chapter 15

Chapter 15 The Sudden Realization

-----

"Falling in love.

Idiotic.

Stupendous.

Moronic.

Delightful.

Heart-pounding.

Amazing."

-----

"What the f*ck do you think you're doing!?" Kou shouted, the stance that of an enraged tiger ready to pounce on its prey.

A strong punch was already landed on his opponent and said opponent was already nestled on the destroyed wall. The thick cement had pronounced cracks, proving the sheer amount of force applied to the assault.

"Heh. What do you think I'm doin'?" the brunette answered with a chuckle, wiping the blood that trickled down his bruised lips, "I get what I want and if it's not obvious, I want her."

The girl pushed Yuma away, eyes widening in shock. They kissed. For the second time.

"What was that about!?" she exclaimed.

"Hey, be mine."

Her heart stopped.

"Be what?"

"Be mine. Leave K—"

"Ah! Be a mime!" the girl clapped twice, nodding to herself, "I did think of being one, but I don't think I'm cut out to be a street performer."

"What?" Yuma raised an eyebrow. Was she that deaf? "I said, be m—"

"Oh, there you are!" an annoyingly sweet voice interrupted him from continuing what he was about to say. Of course, the source of such fake voice is none other than his older brother, Kou.

And his expression on his face was the exact opposite of the tone of his voice.

The blond male gritted his teeth, "F*ck you, Yuma! She's mine!" He clenched his fists tightly that his blunt nails were actually puncturing his skin, enough for blood to seep out the small wound.

"When did we get to decide sh*t anyway!?" the other challenged, standing up from the scattered debris where he sat. "We had a f*ckin' plan, but it was never specified that t'was 'ya who was supposed to get the place of bein' her lover!"

"Don't f*ck with me! You were against the f*cking plan and wanted her dead. Don't twist the f*cking situation to your needs, you f*cker!"

"Wow, that's... a lot of... f-word," Azusa slowly commented, hiding behind his younger brother, messy hair covering a fraction of his eyes.

"Should we interfere, Older Brother Ruki?" Kaisei asked, glancing at the said male.

Ruki raised an eyebrow at him, arms crossed ever so haughtily, "Do you even have the strength to stop two raging bulls from colliding when I just wrecked you hours ago?"

The redhead's eyes widened before he completely shut up and looked away from the smirking demon. No helping, it is. The only silver lining he can see in this situation is that she wasn't there to witness the animalistic fight currently going on. After they all got home, she went straight to her home with all her purchase and didn't bother to talk to any of them. She was totally spent and just want a quality time to herself.