The End of The Beginning Battle, Part 2

The fight continues with Christopher and E engaging in combat against Roudos who quickly gets back up onto his feet after they knocked him down with a sweep kick.

"I guess this is where these two little bugs will be dead before even they know it." Roudos said.

"The only thing I have to say in response is that you're just a giant if E and I are bugs," Christopher said, "therefore you will have an easy time crushing our bones."

"You're right so where should I start?" Roudos asked with an evil smile on his face.

"I have an idea on where you can start," Christopher said with an evil smile, "just start by surrendering to The Federal Organization."

"I think it's time to teach you two some manners." Roudos said.

Roudos charges angrily while slashing his sword at Christopher and E who both block the blade with ease before Christopher kicks Roudos in the stomach knocking him backwards before he starts charging angrily at him while Adam and Tara watch the fight from the sidelines while Tara sheathes her swords before walking behind Adam as they both sit down in the front row while Roudos starts punching and kicking at Christopher and E who both block the attacks easily with their blades.

"I know that you're going to be paying for that." Roudos said angrily.

"We'll see about that now won't we, Roudos?" Christopher asked with an evil smile on his face.

"Indeed we will and you two won't be leaving without a scratch." Roudos warned while drawing out his sword and charging angrily at the two spies while Christopher and E start punching and kicking Roudos in the face and stomach slowly weakening him in the fight.

"We can still win this fight and go after the next enemy mastermind if we're not fighting Adam and Tara again." Christopher said.

"I agree with that so if they try to fight us we can just have your teammates stop them." E said.

Christopher and E kick Roudos in the stomach while walking toward the enemy agent.

Christopher and E walk toward Roudos who smiles evilly at them while walking toward them without a single care in the world.

"I guess this is where we finally stop Roudos." Christopher said.

"I'll stop him at close range so you'll need your gun." E said.

"I've got this shit just keep punching and kicking while I attack from behind." Christopher said while Christopher runs and makes it to the windowsill from the room while E taunts Roudos and runs away from him causing him to give chase after her in anger.

"Come back here you piece of shit!" Roudos demanded while chasing after her as music plays in the background while Christopher shoots at Roudos above head while he looks behind him and gets the chance to block the attack with his weapon in sword form with the song "Mess With Roudos" finally beginning as Christopher blocks an incoming attack from Roudos' sword.

"Tall man of darkness,

a heart of stone,

needs no friends,

he'll work alone,

injurious badass in just one look you can tell,

this crazy man is a demon from Hell,

you can try to fight,

but you'll be in pain,

he'll leave your dead corpse in a puddle made from the rain,