The Preparations For The Final Battle

The main protagonist, Christopher Jones is sitting at his desk in his office making last minute preparations to his plan to leave The Dark Side for good.

"Here goes everything that I have ever worked on in my entire life to escape from here alive and intact!" Christopher declares.

"Christopher, it's time to get going for our mission. Everyone is waiting for us in the car." a tall and authoritative man said. The man is known as Qrow Medina. He is the current head and leader of The Dark Side since the very beginning as he was elected as such.

"I completely understand that Qrow, I'll be out shortly just tell the others to wait for me in the mean time." Christopher orders as Qrow nods silently and runs out into the main combat room.

"Here comes the downfall of The Dark Side once and for all." Christopher declares finally as he grabs his weapon of choice called 'Phantom Fire Shroud' in its sword form as he sheathes it in his sheath before running out of the room to meet up with the other Dark Side agents.

"Okay, we have a mission to go fight The Supreme at The Frost Spy Gadget Company before we steal the weaponry before they do." Qrow explains to everyone in the room.

"That's all understood, Qrow." Christopher says with a serious tone of voice.

Christopher immediately walks directly into The Dark Side's car and takes a seat in the front with Qrow Medina driving The Dark Side straight to The Frost Spy Gadget Company.

Christopher sees the front entrance of the building as the guards engage in combat against the first six guards in the company's building.

"Here comes the end of everything that they once knew." Christopher said as he kicked a guard into the metal doors much to everyone's shock as the other agents from The Dark Side begin to attack the company guards as the fight ensues right there.

The first three guards attack with traded punches and kicks only to be met with a sword blade from Christopher as he quickly slashes his sword at the three guards sending them into the doors behind them. Qrow kicks away three company androids which all explode after coming into contact with the doors after decapitation from the kick with Elijah kicking away three guards and four androids before taking out his weapon of choice in its partisan form.

"We can't let these guys destroy us!" Qrow declares as he kicks down the metal doors revealing a large mechanical robotic android standing before them with Gatling guns for hands pointed at all of them.

"Oh no!" Christopher cried before drawing out his weapon in its bow and arrow form just as he pulls back his bow with a fire arrow about to be launched.