The Final Fight With The Dark Side

Christopher shoots the first fire arrow at the large mechanical android which in turn does very little damage before the large android shoots laser fire at him and The Dark Side.

"Intruder! Identify yourself at once!" the android said with his gun hands pointed at Christopher as Qrow steps into the fight and kicks up a metal hubcap on the ground only to have it get destroyed by laser fire after it gets smashed over the android's head Qrow and Christopher punch and kick at the android only to be sent flying into the wall as Elijah stabs and slices through one of the arms of the android.

"I hope you're ready to die tonight punk!" Elijah said before he sliced off the other Gatling gun arm on the mechanical android before kicking it in the shin, knocking it into several pieces with a company guard knocked out cold.

"You can't do this!" the guard said while waking up from his knockout as he then points his dart gun at Elijah who deflects the first four darts with his weapon in katana form as he slashes one more time at the guard killing him with a wave of fire disintegrating his body showing no blood at all.

"Now is my chance to stop them myself." Christopher declares as he and The Dark Side enter the building in its weaponry room.