The Aftermath of the Battle

Christopher is running away from The Dark Side as he has finally left the enemy agency behind before he notices a fraction of enemy agents wearing white masks over their faces before the enemy agents start shooting at him out of rage and determination to bring down The Dark Side once and for all.

"If you're looking for a fight then game on because I have no reason to take anything from you!" Christopher declared with a voice filled with rage as all of the enemy agents shoot at Christopher who dodges all of the attacks before kicking away the enemy agents armed with guns before being trounced by kicks and punches to the face knocking them all out cold before they get defeated by the young spymaster with the white masked enemy agents trounced and knocked out cold before Christopher escapes from the scene and heads to The Government Headquarters.

Christopher reaches The Government Headquarters where he is immediately greeted by the other agents who all immediately come running into the scene.

"I just got back from an ambush by a cult agency with everybody wearing white masks over their faces." Christopher explains with as light hint of fear in his tone of voice.

"Did you fight back against them?" Agent Gonzo asked.

"What do you think?!" Christopher said sarcastically.

"Okay just leave there search to us, and we will get to the bottom of this and we will stop them once and for all." Agent Gonzo said assured.

"I really hope you can actually find the leader who sent those enemy agents to attack me." Christopher hoped.

"We can handle this and find everything we need to put an immediate stop to these cultist agents of mass destruction." Agent Gonzo said.

"I really hope you guys don't make me regret coming to all of you for help with this problem." Christopher says with annoyance.

Meanwhile, at The Dark Side Headquarters Selina Viper and Qrow Medina regroup with the other enemy agents back at the base.

"I can't believe that he just mopped the floor with all of us and left with the weapons that we were about to steal for The Dark Side!" Qrow says in blinding fury.

"We haven't been licked just yet, Qrow." Selina Viper says with an evil smile on her face.

"What do you mean by that?" Qrow asks in disbelief.

"This is only the very beginning of The Dark Side's reign and The Dark Side will reign supreme!" Selina Viper explains to the leader with an evil smile on her face.