The Ultimate Enemy's Revelation!

The fight continues with Christopher and Adam clashing between their blades while E starts shooting at Adam much to his shock while he starts kicking at Christopher only for E to move in with her sword and block all of Adam's attacks much to his fury as he immediately starts doing backflips with each strike hoping to gain the advantage while striking with his sword out of pure anger and desperation while giving chase after Christopher.

"Why are you doing all of this, Adam?" Christopher asked while evading a sword slash.

"Why do you think I'm doing all of this?!" Adam asked angrily, "it's because of The Federal Organization's creation that The Eclipse Cult is slowly dying and as the leader of a force of revolution I absolutely cannot let anybody die!".

"Then why bother fighting me if you don't want your people to die?" Christopher asked.

"What are you talking about?!" Adam asked furiously.

"I'm not for taking peoples' lives in a fight so your people will be safe if you guys just leave now." Christopher said.

"Oh, good, then this will definitely go so much faster and we can get this over with." Adam said while spinning his sword in his hand.

Adam smiles evilly before slashing his sword repeatedly at Christopher who blocks all of the attacks before E converts her rifle into a sword while charging toward Adam who glares back at her and starts slashing at her ruthlessly.

"Nice try, but you will not be able to defeat me so easily with a sword." Adam said ruthlessly.

"Then I'll use more than just a sword to win and conquer your opposition to me." E said while drawing out her sword.

Adam angrily slashes his sword at Christopher and E who easily block the attack with their swords as Adam kicks E in the stomach knocking her backward before she regains her balance and starts slashing her own sword at Adam who smiles evilly and activates his veneer called "Flame Breaker" Adam charges up his sword and it starts burning up while his veneer is able to dish out lethal damage to any opponents that get hit by Adam's heated attacks while he charges toward Christopher and attempts to kill him with his weapon which is covered in flames only to be stopped by Christopher's sword much to his anger as he finally attempts to shoot him with his gun only to be blocked by E who kicks Adam in the stomach knocking him into the wall as her angrily gets back up onto his feet and he starts running toward Christopher while his veneer is still active.

"What the hell is your veneer called Adam?!" Christopher asked with both fear and anger in his voice.

"It's called Flame Breaker." Adam said with his evil smile on his face as he slashes his sword.

"His veneer isn't like many others from The Eclipse Cult or anywhere else," E said, "he heats up his sword and gun with his anger sets his weapons of choice on fire and can attack at any angles he chooses to dish out lethal damage!"

"So he can just dish out damage without having to feel anything at all?"

"Yes he can and he is all the more dangerous because of it."

"That's just cheap!"

Christopher slashes his sword at Adam who blocks the attack and attempts to destroy the weapon only for it to be unaffected by the heated weapon as he easily disarms Adam much to his fury while he starts throwing punches at his enemy while the two spymasters engage in hand to hand combat while he struggles against Christopher and E who finally defeat him with a kick to the stomach knocking him into the wall and defeating him in the process as he gets back up onto his feet before he drops onto one knee feeling completely weak after his extended usage of his veneer.