Working Together, Part 2

With all of the action going on, Verdant and her crew travel with Orla Sorrel through the woods heading through a shortcut to The Federal Organization Headquarters as they are immediately ambushed by assassins led by Ohnyxx herself as she leaps into the scene and kicks Orla in the face while kicking Verdant in the stomach with a push kick before using a front kick to immobilize her before she flips her onto her back on the ground with an evil smile on her face as Verdant kicks Ohnyxx in the stomach knocking her into a tree before she chases the assassin through the treeline while Orla kicks three assassins into the trees only for them to capture her with whips and hold her at spear-point as Ohnyxx kicks Verdant into the ground while she jumps down from the treeline before they continue slashing swords at each other as Verdant and Ohnyxx land on the ground while they start slashing their weapons at each other clashing every time as the trees around them get cut down.

"Why are you doing this?!" Verdant asked angrily.

"I will not let you or anyone stand in my way while I go after The Federal Organization!" Ohnyxx said with an evil smile on her face.

"Why the hell are you alone in your attack on us?!" Orla asked angrily.

"I have a mission that doesn't include keeping you fools alive at any cost!" Ohnyxx said as she kicks Orla in the stomach and flips her onto the ground by her whip as she gets up onto her feet and starts running toward her only to be kicked in the stomach knocking her onto the ground again while Verdant kicks Ohnyxx in the face before backflipping and landing onto her feet while charging toward Ohnyxx who kicks Verdant in the stomach as the attack does nothing before she shoots Ohnyxx in the chest before she shoots Ruby in the chest defeating her as a bit of blood starts leaking out while Orla rushes to Ruby's side with a first aid kit while Verdant shoots Ohnyxx in the arm causing her to clutch her arm in pain as Verdant notices a bandage on Ohnyxx's arm before blocking Ohnyxx's attacks with Ohnyxx kicking Verdant in the stomach as she finally had enough and kicks her in the stomach while stopping the fight.

"Listen!" Verdant started, "we both want The Federal Organization dead so quit wasting your time fighting me and let's discuss how we kill The Federal Organization together."

"What's in it for me though, Verdant?" Ohnyxx asked.

"Revenge." Verdant responded.

"Then I'm in." Ohnyxx said with an evil smile on her face.

With the rebels arriving at The Federal Organization Headquarters they begin fighting androids at the front entrance.

"Okay guys we have to start fighting like hell to get through these thugs!" Alex said.

"I'll go deal with these worthless weaklings." Hari said.

"Pay attention to my movements and follow suit so that we can get past them and go after the leader of this team's faction." Ashley said.

Ashley Sigal is the leader of the rebels who had arrived after her teammates who had busted into the scene from the rooftop Ashley takes out a pair of broadswords from her sheaths and starts slashing apart several androids charging at her.

"Here we fucking go you pieces of junk!" Ashley said.

Ashley slashes her swords at an android before cutting off the limbs of the robot as Alex and Fremont engage in combat against two more androids only for the androids to block the punches and kicks with its forearms while Alex kicks the android's motherboard knocking it down onto the floor powered down as several guards are arriving at the scene armed with guns and swords as Ashley slashes her swords at the guard who start shooting at the rebels in the room while looking behind them and seeing more rebels behind them as they start fighting off all of the rebels leaving Ashley as the remaining rebel besides a lucky Fremont while the two rebels engage in combat against the room full of guards that clearly outnumber them.