Confronting The Dark Side! Part 2

As Christopher leaves the building a familiar voice shouts out to him from behind as the voice is revealed to belong to Qrow Medina who is back onto his feet.

"HEY!" Qrow shouts in a blinding fury.

"Hello again. I thought I had already wiped the floor with you." Christopher mockingly said.

Qrow angrily charges at Christopher only to miss a punch and get kicked in the stomach sending him onto the ground before he gets shot at with laser fire from Qrow's weapon of choice in its laser gun form as the laser fire gets blocked by Christopher's weapon in sword form before he kicks Qrow away and takes off running for his car only for the path to be blocked by The Dark Side's grunts who all shoot at him.

"Is that all you've got?" Christopher asks while taunting the grunts.

Christopher kicks at the grunts shooting at him only to be defeated and disarmed of their weapons and trounced ending the fight with the grunts as Christopher walks away from the intense scene before being confronted by Qrow Medina, Elijah, Trudy Lowe and Selina Viper =.

"You will never escape from me alive!" Selina declares before drawing out her weapons of choice in sword form called "Venomous Serpentine" as Christopher combats all of the sword swings thrown by Selina Viper as she then attempts to throw punches at him before launching kicks at Christopher only to be countered at every single turn as she attempts to slash at him only to miss her mark entirely and strike the ground by accident before being kicked in the side sending her into the ground before she gets back up onto her feet while activating her veneer called "Serpent's Camouflage" which allows her to vanish into her surroundings and blend in with her environment to improve her own combat skill as she vanishes into her surroundings before throwing a punch at Christopher who catches her fist instantly.

"You probably shouldn't have done that." Christopher said darkly.

Christopher then throws a punch at Selina Viper who has no time to use her veneer before she attacks with wild punches and kicks at Christopher who dodges and blocks all of the attacks before slashing his sword at Selina Viper who is shocked and stunned by this move before she responds with her weapons in blade form.

"Step closer to me and die, Christopher Jones!" Selina shouts before attempting to slash at Christopher with her weapons in sword form as Selina Viper shoots laser fire at the young spymaster who kicks Selina Viper in the stomach before kicking her into the wall just before Qrow Medina who returns with laser fire at Christopher who dodges the laser fire and deflects the remaining laser fire from Qrow shooting him into the wall as he falls onto the ground defeated as Selina Viper angrily slashes her weapons at Christopher who evades all of the attacks before kicking Selina Viper into the doors before getting punched in the face as soon as she gets back up onto her feet sending her onto her feet.

"Here's my last piece of advice to you Selina Viper." Christopher starts.

"What would that be exactly, Christopher Jones?!" Selina asks with fury.

"Watch your back at all times and prepare for the next time we meet because I won't be letting you off so easy next time around." Christopher warns Selina before walking away from the building leaving behind his new enemies and former teammates on The Dark Side leaving Qrow Medina and Selina Viper looking shocked and becoming speechless sending the final fight against The Dark Side and concluding the mission.