Tara-Rising The Federal Organization Part 1

The fight continues with Christopher punching Tara in the face before she has time to react with a single block as E draws out her weapon of choice in sword form before slashing it at Tara who smiles evilly before backflipping away from the teen spies only to result in them giving chase after her with Tara shooting rapid fire bullets at the team only for all of the bullets to be deflected one by one before Christopher charges forward and kicks Tara in the shin as a distraction just moments before the young assassin gets punched in the face and shot at with arrows as she is then kicked in the stomach by E.

"Have you had enough fun running around for one lifetime, Tara?" Christopher asked with disdain.

"I'm not through here just yet." Tara said coldly.

"What the heck is your goal here?" Christopher asked with sheer anger.

"My goal is not of your concern as of yet, but I'll tell you this: you and I are at war and I'm not going to lose at any point in time." Tara confessed with a sinister smile on her face.

Tara performs a back handspring against E while evading gunfire at the young assassin sent by Christopher while Tara kicks Christopher in the side before kicking E in the stomach sending them both onto the floor at once before laughing evilly as she walks toward the two floored agents.

"You two should really be more aware of the moments when you are outmatched." Tara said with her signature snarky attitude.

Meanwhile nearby the HQ of The Federal Organization, Adam and Flame are rejoined by Ella Fall who is looking none too pleased about what Adam Rouge has done.

"Patience is the key to her redemption and if she wants our reinforcements then she has to redeem herself." Adam said.

"I am so disappointed in you, Adam Rouge." Ella chastised.

"What? She murdered someone without my permission and paying the price for it." Adam snapped back in anger.

"I for one believe that hiring an assassin to work with us isn't in the best interest in the first place, Adam." a young girl with white hair said as she walks over to the two spymasters.

"Who is this girl, Adam?" Ella asked suspiciously.

"This is my girlfriend known solely by the name Ravager" Adam said.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you, young lady." Ella said in a demeaning tone.

"Don't talk to me like that, or I will tear you apart like Adam tore apart your agents!" Ravager warned.

"Feisty are we?" Ella asked.

"She seriously will tear you apart of you talk to her as of she's a child, so don't underestimate her." Flame said.

"Now we should wait a little while longer before we engage with the enemy and help our former ally." Ravager said.

"Whatever you suggest, Ravager." Ella Fall said with a sigh.

Meanwhile with Donatello and Jacob back at the headquarters Jacob is looking very annoyed at his father before he senses something in the air getting both of their attentions as Jacob is even more annoyed by the sense of negativity in the air before Jacob attempts to walk away from the scene.

"And just where might you be going, son?" Donatello asked with a monotone and calm voice.

"I'm going to go look for a job to earn some extra cash." Jacob said in a monotone voice.

"Okay, I'll be happy to listen to how that goes when you get back." Donatello said with a smile.

"I am almost ready to corrupt my very first victim!" Donatello said with an evil smile on his face.