The Return of Adam Part 1

Christopher and E run into the scene where they are confronted by a very powerful enemy from the past as he draws out his sword from his sheath before slashing his sword at them leading into the first fight scene with them has begun man running toward Christopher who draws his sword out in front of him clashing head to head with the man finally speaking up.

"Are you the man they call Christopher Jones?" Adam asked with a freakishly calm mindset.

"Yeah," Christopher responded. "but who's really the mastermind asking under that mask?"

"My name is Adam and I have but one purpose and that is to eliminate the top agents of The Federal Organization!" Adam said as he drew out his sword again with a light blue blade this time as the two men clash forcefully with their sword blades.

Adam angrily slashes his sword at Christopher who dodges the attacks with a single clash with his weapon in sword form as Adam starts kicking wildly at him only to be blocked at every turn with a sword blade while E lashes her weapon in whip form at Adam who swiftly tries to cut the whip apart with his sword only to miss and be punched square in the back by Christopher knocking him onto the floor.

Adam quickly gets back up onto his feet and slashes his sword wildly at the pair of teen spies in pure anger as he starts kicking E in the stomach sending her into the wall weakened before he smiles evilly and walks toward her only to be stopped in his tracks by Christopher who intercepts Adam's sword with his own creating sparks between their blades and continuing the fight much to Adam's anger as he draws out his sword and slashes it at his adversaries wildly only to clash with Christopher's weapon in sword form before kicking Adam into the wall as he gets backup onto his feet and grips tightly onto the hilt of his sword.

"How are you still standing?!" Christopher and E ask simultaneously in shocks and surprise.

"You have no idea what kind of trouble you are in." Adam said darkly while punching his knuckle into his hand.