Working Together, Part 2

Start from the beginning

"You guys aren't allowed to be in here." Agent Wilson said irately.

"Leave now or else you all die." Agent Verne said angrily.

"Did you really just try that?" Ashley asked with an evil smile on her face.

"CALLING ALL REBELS NOW IT'S TIME TO GO,

IT'S TIME TO START THE BATTLE AND LET'S PUT ON A SHOW,

THEY'VE GOT SOME HEAVY METAL BUT WE'VE GOT SKILLS,

THEY CAN FIGHT FOR ANY CAUSE WHILE WE PREPARE FOR DRILLS,

ARE THE PATHS CLEARER,

WHO WILL SOON BE LOST?

IF YOU KEEP FIGHTING DO YOU KNOW JUST WHAT IT WILL COST?

PAY ATTENTION OR YOU WILL LOSE IT ALL,

SOUNDLY SLICE THOSE AGENTS OR YOUR CHAOS STREAK WILL FALL,

BECAUSE I'M ALIVE JUST LIKE A ROBOT THAT IS POWERED ON,

I'M A RAGING FIRE THAT WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU PESTS ARE GONE,

YOU BETTER RUN BECAUSE WITHOUT YOUR BOSS OUR TEAM HAS WON,

AND THE CHAOS SPREADS OUT WIDER WHEN YOU'RE NEARING THE END ONLY WE ARE NOW THE VICTORS YOU WILL NEVER BE ALIVE AGAIN."

Ashley slashes her swords at the agents attacking her as she starts slashing her swords at the agents who start shooting at her and Fremont who smiles evilly at one of the agents before knife-handing the agent in the back of the head as he then kicks the agent into the floor while Alex and Sydney walk toward their allies before they get shot at with gunfire.

"I WONDER WHERE MY ALLIES ARE,

THEY BETTER NOT BE DITCHING US HERE,

IT'S NOT THAT EASY WITH ALL OF THE SCARS,

THE ENEMY IS INSTALLING EVERY OUNCE OF FEAR."

Alex and Sydney backflip away from gunfire from two guards before Sydney flips one of the guards onto the floor on their back while Ashley kicks the remaining guards into the floor knocking them all out cold.

"We have to keep moving if we want to defeat The Federal Organization." Ashley said while putting on her black mask while the others put on their masks too.

"Where the hell are we going next, Ashley?" Fremont asked.

"To where this place grows the strongest." Ashley said with an evil smile on her face.

"And where would that be?" Fremont asked.

"To where the head elite officer is." Ashley said.

"I heard his name is Christopher Jones." Alex said.

"It is Christopher Jones." Ashley said with a sinister smile.

"Then let's go kick his ass and end The Federal Organization." Fremont said.

"As if it would be that easy." Ashley said.

"What are you talking about?" Fremont and Alex asked.

"Any other opposition against him gets badly defeated be him either on his own or with his team." Ashley said.

"Then we may in fact be fucked if he fights us." Fremont said with a groan.

"You think?" Ashley asked sarcastically.

Ashley and the other rebels run out of the scene as they escape from the incapacitated agents.

Meanwhile back to the fight with Qrow, Selina, and The Dark Side against Christopher and E while they block Selina's scythe with their swords while Qrow punches E in the face knocking her into the wall while he kicks at Christopher and he blocks his next kick with his sword as E gets back up onto her feet and walks toward Qrow.