The Ultimate Enemy's Revelation!

Start from the beginning

"It's over, Adam Rouge." Christopher said angrily.

"Not by a long shot it's not!" Adam said as he sheathes his sword and attempts to attack Christopher with the sheathed weapon only to miss his mark and accidentally hit Flame in the face knocking him down onto the floor as he notices this and immediately rushes to his aid.

"Flame I'm so sorry!" Adam said remorsefully.

"It's okay you couldn't see where they made you aim that attack so please do me a favor and let me help you in this fight." Flame said.

"Gladly, but only if it's what you want." Adam said with a concerned look on his face.

"Trust me, I do." Flame said with an evil smile on his face as he takes out his weapons of choice in gun form.

"Well, I guess we can now get started on the real fight to the death." Christopher said with an evil smile on his face.

Christopher blocks an incoming sword swing from Adam while E starts blocking Flame's gunfire shot at her while he starts kicking at Christopher who blocks all of his attacks with his sword blade resulting in Adam slashing his sword at Christopher as he then reactivates his veneer heating up his weapons with his anger.

"Here I come for you first, Christopher Jones!" Adam said with an evil smile on his face.

Adam swiftly slashes his sword at Christopher who blocks every attack while he shoots at E who blocks all of the bullets and shoots back at Adam who angrily disarms E of her weapon in one kick before he then kicks her in the stomach knocking her into the wall angering Christopher enough to continuously slash his sword at Adam who smiles sadistically at him in response before slashing and blocking all of his attacks as he jumps away from three slashes while backflipping away from the attacks before kicking at him only for his blade to block three of the attacks only for him to slash three more times catching Adam off guard as he swiftly tries to keep up with his enemy's movements only to be disarmed of his sword as he immediately shifts to his gun while repeatedly shooting at him and E as he is finally losing his composure.

"Why can't you two ever give up and surrender to your superior team?!" Adam asked with a hint of anger in his voice while regaining his composure.

"The Eclipse Cult is not my team and it never was my team and E may have been an agent on The Eclipse Cult but she's not loyal to them nor is she loyal to you." Christopher said coldly.

Adam angrily charges toward Christopher and E who glance at each other before blocking all of Adam's bullets while he walks toward them while he looks over at where his sword is and he runs over to it while picking it up only to be shot in the arm twice once by each opposing spy much to his anger as he starts charging toward them with his sword in hand as he starts slashing at the teen spies who easily block all of the attacks before they quickly kick Adam away from them before Adam slashes his sword at them once again only for E to move in close and headbutt him in the face knocking him onto the floor, but not before Christopher easily knocks his sword out of his hand with his own therefore disarming him of his weapon of choice while Christopher kicks his gun out of his hands therefore disarming him completely of his weapons of choice much to his shock and fearless attitude.

"I will never lose to the likes of you!" Adam said while drawing his sword out of its sheath after having picked it back up off of the floor.

"If we continue fighting then this place could come apart!" Christopher warned.

"Maybe that's the plan so that I can kill two birds with one stone!" Adam said with anger in his voice.

"Then so be it since I can get this place repaired." Christopher said as he walks toward Adam with his sword in his hand.