Chapter 13

•3rd POV•

Silence filled the room. The three guys stood there still as if someone stopped time. Jungkook stared at Yoongi in disbelief. Yoongi was facing Hoseok who was standing still with a piece of an apple in his mouth. Hoseok was shocked at the words that had left Yoongis mouth.

"What?!" Hoseok spoke up first. His remark made Jungkook turn to face Hoseok. Jungkook still hadn't fully processed everything. Everything made his head hurt even more than it already was. Before he could even listen to what Yoongi said he fainted.

Jungkook fainted making him fall to the ground making a big sound that alerted Yoongi and Hoseok. Yoongi turned to look at Jungkook who was on the floor.

"OH MY GOSH! WHATS GOING ON?! IS HE OKAY?! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! IS HE DEAD?!" Hoseok panicked.

Yoongi picked Jungkook up and started carrying him to his room. Before walking in his room he made a stop.

"Hoseok calm down. Bring a cup of water please." Yoongi said before fully walking in his room and closing it with his foot.

Hoseok did as Yoongi said and left to his room. Hoseok still had to process what just happened.

•Hoseok•

DID HE SAY THAT JUNGKOOK IS GOING TO LIVE WITH US?!

I mean, I don't mind but why all of a sudden?! I live in this house too! I pay half the RENT! Why didn't he talk to me about this before? Unless he made the decision just now. Why is Jungkook going to live with us in the first place? Seeing his reaction made me think he barely found out about Yoongis decision too.

I was currently in my bathroom staring at the mirror in front of me. I looked down still thinking of what to say to Yoongi. Should I agree with his decision? Or should I tell him that I won't allow it? Ughh this is so frustrating! I splashed some water on my face before going back out to the kitchen.

•Yoongi•

Jungkook was unconscious on my bed. No he didn't die he just fainted. I let him rest while I went back out to talk to Hoseok. He seemed shocked by what I said earlier.

Hoseok was on his phone playing one of those pixel coloring games or whatever. After realizing I was there he slowly looked up towards me. I couldn't quite read his emotion at the moment but he didn't move a muscle. This made me a bit uncomfortable since he's always moving around. I cleared my throat and shoved my hands into my pockets.

"Aren't you going to say something?" I asked him. He didn't say anything and had still not moved a muscle.

"Okay, I get you're surprised and maybe even shocked about what I said but please say something." I said staring at him with a pleading eye.

"One question." Came out of his mouth.

"Yes? What is it?" I asked still looking at him.

"Why would he live with us?" He asked me. Again, no expression on his face.

"Well I have my reasons. Don't worry he'll sleep in my room so we don't have to worry about a room for him to sleep in." I replied. Hoseok stood up from the chair he was on and nodded his head before entering him room and locking it.

•Hoseok•

Okay THAT WAS REALLY HARD! Keeping a straight face is really hard! I really wanted to laugh. Well like I said I don't mind Jungkook living here, I was just upset Yoongs didn't talk to me about this earlier.

•Jungkook•

Why is it dark? Where am I?

"Jungkook"

I heard my name being called. I turned my head to try and find the owner of the voice. It was a very familiar voice actually. The voice sounded soft and soothing.

"Jungkook" The voice called again. I tried to look around but I couldn't seem to find anyone of anything. It was pitch dark.

"Jungkook" I turned around and there was the person I missed oh so dearly.

"J-Jimin?" I said while looking at my handsome Jiminie.

He started coming closer to me. Once he was about a foot away from me, I pulled him into a hug. Hugging him felt great. He was warm and cozy. Our faces were really close to each other's and I knew exactly what to do. I grabbed his small face and connected our lips together. He then started disappearing in the air making me close my eyes. Once I opened them again.

The most unexpected thing was happening.

I was kissing MIN YOONGI!
______________________
Chapter 13 Done ✔️
Date: 01/16/19
Short chapter and late update. I was supposed to post this earlier but I forgot to do so. Hehe. Anyways here's Chapter 13!