Chapter 7

•Jungkook•

The Yoongi guy had driven us to a small restaurant. It was pretty cute. I saw this place a couple times when Jiminie and I would go on afternoon drives together.

Jimin would never let me drive when we were together though. He said I wasn't a good driver and that he should always drive. Which was total BS because I had a driver's license and he didn't.

"Okay your table is this way." One of the waitress' said and took us to our table. Taehyung sat next to me, the Yoongi guy sat across from me, and Hoseok sat in front of Taehyung. We ordered our food and drinks and we started to have a conversation. The waitress then brought our drinks which didn't take long. Taehyung and Hoseok started talking about a movie and  I started daydreaming in the middle of the conversation.

•Yoongi•

When we sat down we ordered our food and drinks and waited. Taehyung and Hoseok started talking about some movie which I don't remember the name of and I don't care. I looked up at Jungkook and it seemed he was in deep thought. He was staring out the window with no emotion in his face.

A tear soon left one of his eyes. He must be going through a tough time right now.

"I KNOW RIGHT!" Hoseok said which resulted in him and Tae laughing.

•Taehyung•

I looked towards Jungkook. A tear stain was on his cheek. I wonder if he's okay. I put one of my hands on his shoulder which made him jump a little. He slowly glanced at me, his eyes glossy, I felt bad for him.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded and gave me a smile. I, of course, smiled back.

•Hoseok•

Tae is best at cheering people up. Even if it's a stranger. He can turn a stranger into a friend just like that. I saw that Jungkook didn't quite seem well and I'm glad Tae made him feel better.

I smiled and turned to look at Yoongi. He was glaring right at Tae's hand. It seemed a little bit off since Yoongi didn't quite care about many things or people.

•Yoongi•

I was about to ask Jungkook if he was alright but I guess Taehyung beat me to it.

"Hey are you okay?" Taehyung asked him. Jungkook nodded his head and gave him a very cute smile. Which Taehyung smiled back.

I had this weird feeling build up inside me. I couldn't quite pin point what it was. I shrugged it off and drank my coffee.

"Here is your order. Two pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon. Two waffles with two sunny side up eggs. One veggie omelet. And one Mickey mouse pancake with a fruit smiley face." The waitress said with a warm smile while placing the plates in front of us.

•Jungkook•

I was a little embarrassed that I ordered the Mickey mouse pancakes but whatever. We all started eating our food. I do say my food was the best looking and the tastiest.

"So how did you and Yoongi meet?" Hoseok asked after taking a sip of his orange juice.

I looked over at the Yoongi guy and then down at my hands. I totally forgot about last night. Although the Yoongi guy saved me last night, I am still mad that I didn't get to see my Jiminie.

"Hey, Jungkook are you okay?" Taehyung asked with a worried look.

"Yea. Actually last night I was planning on–" before I could finish what I was going to say, a hand covered my mouth.

"We'll be right back." The Yoongi guy said while grabbing my wrist and taking me away from the table. Hoseok and Taehyung gave each other a confused expression then started talking to each other.

"What's wrong?" I asked the Yoongi guy.

"Were you seriously going to tell them that you were going to kill yourself last night?!" The Yoongi guy asked.

"What? Do you expect me to lie to them?" I asked with my arms crossed over my chest.

"YES. They shouldn't know about that." He said with a sigh at the end. I gave him a confused look.

"Just don't talk about it. Say we met at the store or something." The Yoongi guy said and looked back at the boys. He glanced at me once more before walking back to our table.

I soon followed behind him.

•Hoseok•

"Yea. Actually last night I was planning on–" before Jungkook could finish what he was going to say, Yoongs covered his mouth and took him somewhere aside.

I looked at Tae and gave him a confused expression.

"What do you think happened?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"They probably met each other at the store when Yoongi went to buy more beers last night." Tae said while grabbing his glass of water to take a sip.

I sighed and saw that Yoongi was walking back to us with Jungkook behind him.

"Hey they're coming back." I whispered to Tae before drinking some of my orange juice.

"Sorry I forgot to ask him about something." Yoongi said before taking a seat next to me. Jungkook nodded and sat on his seat. I looked at them suspiciously and then at Tae. He looked at me and shrugged.

"So...how did you guys meet?" I asked once more. They gave each other a quick glance.

"I met him at the convenience store when I went to buy more beers." Yoongs said before drinking his coffee again.

"I told you." Tae said while eating one of Jungkook's strawberries.

"And how did he end up sleeping in your room?" I asked while raising one eyebrow. Tae then turned to look at them.

"Uh well I invited him to the party and since you were wasted on the couch you didn't see him." Yoongs said while scratching his head. I guess I forgot I drank too many beers.

"Wait, I didn't see him either and I was completely sober." Tae then said raising one eyebrow.

•Yoongi•

Oh shit I didn't plan this much ahead! I totally forgot about Taehyung!

"I was actually feeling sick so I asked the Yoongi guy if I could lay down somewhere and he said I could lay down on his bed." Jungkook said while eating his blueberries.

I gave him a side glance before nodding my head.

"Well okay then... so who's paying the bill?"

•3rd POV•

They all glanced at each other before yelling out, "Not it!" Only to have Hoseok pay the bill after losing a game to rock, paper, scissors.

"Why do I always end up paying." Hoseok said with a pout before pulling out his credit card.

________________________

Chapter 7 Done √

So I don't have wifi right now which sucks... Anyways this was mainly a filler chapter you could say but whatever. Sorry for not writing in a while I'm in break right now so I might post again this week.