Chapter Three:

A/N: This chapter is going to be a little longer as well. I tried to add too much stuff to it I guess, sorry!

---------------------------------

Zach's POV:

"so, as I assume you know since you're Brian's friend, my son has a birthday soon," Rosa says. 

'Of course' I would know since we're 'friends' and all.

"and I assume you know he's gonna have a birthday party, and I'd like to have him a special birthday cake since he's turning 18!"

"F-fun" I mumble.

Fun? Really?

"mom, I already told you I don't want any cake though..." Brian glares at his mom.

"Nah-ah! What Rosa wants, Rosa gets! And if I said I want to buy you a birthday cake, you'll have a decorated birthday cake if you'd like it or not!"

I smile at her. Brian gives me an evil look.

"Umm so... what do you like?" I ask him.

"what do I like?" Brian askes confused.

"A-as in flavors... C-colors... for the cake, Y-you know...?'

I stutter. Every time I'm near him or any of my bullies I start stuttering. I can't help it. I used to stutter as a little kid till I started the first grade, and that's about it, but ever since I've started high school and started getting bullied, it seems to come back again.

"Um... chocolate, I guess?" He signs.

"C-Cool... our chocolate fudge cake is a big hit"

Just like the one he gave me earlier...

"sure..."

"Oh, I know!!" Rosa suddenly interrupts.

"how about you make one of those numbers cakes!! I see them all of the time on my Facebook feed, they must be so popular right now!"

"yes, yes they are actually"

I smile. His mom seems so nice. I wonder how such a terrible kid came out from a woman as sweet as her.

"so, it needs to be ready for this Friday, please! We'll come to pick it up at 4 PM!" Rosa says.

"Oh, nonsense! Zach could bring it to the party itself since it's his friend after all!" my mom says without even blinking.

"that would be amazing! Thank you so much for such a kind service!"