Looking back at her, Ye Hua was once again drawn to the seal in the middle of her forehead.  It was still there, but he noticed it was weak, or rather the colour had weakened, but how much of herself she remembered he couldn't tell.  But there was something definitely different about her, and it had nothing to do with the birth.  Her voice and tone were still the same, her gentle features and gestures were Su Su, but something had changed and he couldn't quite figure it out.

As for her question, he had no idea how much to tell her seeing as she had just birthed their son and was looking very tired and worn out, not to mention in pain.  Her breathing was shallow and the sweat was still pebbling her brow.  

"Su Su.  I need to talk to him, and once you have rested we will talk." he said gently stroking her face.  And it wouldn't just be himself he planned on talking about either.  He had also noticed the disappearance of that presence that had been with them, the one he assumed was High God Mo Yuan.  He felt him attach himself to the strand of energy at the same time that Ci Hang had attached himself, but until he was able to really sit down and think about what had happened, he left it sitting at the back of his mind for later.

Su Su was far too exhausted to argue, so allowing Ye Hua to take their child for a little, she closed her eyes and drifted off into the first peaceful dreamless sleep she'd had in months.  And as she drifted off, Ye Hua finally realized that his son had not made a single sound since his birth, he hadn't cried but nor did he look to be in any distress.  If anything, his son was looking straight back up at him as if aware and fully alert.

From what he had read, this was not normal, but his son was never going to be normal anyway, because he was definitely a Celestial Dragon, he could feel it and Celestial Dragon babies, did not cry.

Now ensuring that Su Su was warm and a special birthing mat he had purchased for her was placed directly underneath her, he lowered his barrier to make his way to the kitchen.  He had no idea what to expect, but he knew his former teacher would not immediately give his whereabouts away, and even though he was expecting a very harsh berating which he was not prepared for, he entered the kitchen with his head high, his shoulders back and his son in his arms.

"Shifu!" he said greeting him in the old manner that he used to when he was younger.  He may not be his student anymore, but he would always be his Shifu.

Looking at him and then the child with an intense look, Ye Hua could not maintain contact.  Lowering his gaze, Ci Hang held out his hands for the baby, which Ye Hua gave to him, though there was a definite look of reluctance, but once he had the child in his arms, he quickly looked him over, before ordering Ye Hua to his knees.

"Explain to me why I should not have you punished and that Mortal destroyed?" he asked.  His voice was soft, much like his own, and being a man who rarely angered, seeing as it did nothing for the peace of mind, which was a saying Ye Hua had grown up on and why he was always calm and collected, Ye Hua was loath to push him.

Only this time, he was terrified.  "That is exactly the reason why I did not want to be found.  I love her, we have already married and I refuse to live without her." he said trying his very best not to anger, because his teacher would absolutely not stand for it.

 "What you have done is a sacrilege under Heavens Laws and to yourself.  I could say I am deeply disappointed in you, but as your Spiritual adviser, teacher and Shifu, I will even say that I failed." he said softly down at the head that bowed lower.  

Feeling thoroughly ashamed, Ye Hua had no words.  Ci Hang was in every way, his Spiritual Father and a man Ye Hua deeply respected, loved even.  Of the entire Celestial Heavens, he was the only man he cared enough about to actually feel ashamed and it showed, which Ci Hang was at least a little happy to see.