38

Sung Jae walked into the expectant mother studio with Eun Kwang dressed as a woman. Eun Kwang was extremely hesitant but agreed after some threatenings and lures from Sung Jae. He immediately entered the class pretending to be a woman but freaked the instructor out. 

"Uh........ (a moment of silence). NAE! Thats right! In the future our society needs to welcome diverse families! Please take a seat, Mr & Mrs Yook."

They start the class, and Eun Kwang was suffering because of the various poses the had to do. However, Sung Jae was totally into it and even enrolled for a bunch of other classes for Soo Young to attend.

--

At the movie set, Rose has her assistant confirm that the weird guy who was following her around wont show up today. But the dude was lurking around and overheard Rose dismissing him.

"He is SOOO creepy! He gave me rice balls that day and he had his saliva all around it, it makes me so uneasy thinking about it!" she said.

The creep was so upset, that when Rose was practicing her lines for a scene with Min Ho, he immediately walked up to her and stabbed her with a fruit knife. Min Ho immediately took action and after the creep was subdued, he picked the injured Rose up and rushed her to the hospital.

At the hospital, Rose was making a fuss trying to check out and go home. Min Ho got so mad and angry that she was risking her life when she's not even fully recovered.

"I know you just want to go home and find Sung Jae. But please don't take your life as a joke. When you're recovered, I will definitely help you. So, please, for now, just obey the doctor, okay? I'm sure you don't want Sung Jae to see how frail you look right now, right?"

---

Back at the hotel, the manager received a call that the new restaurant manager, V, has just arrived from the US. Apparently, V and Soo Young were childhood friends from the orphanage. 

V really liked her, and they did everything together as one. She was his soulmate, his best friend and someone who was there for him when no one was. However, there were some misunderstandings and they drifted apart. He resented her for it. Which is why, after he knew Soo Young was working at this hotel, he knew he had to work there too. He told himself that he will make her pay for her 'mistake'.

When he arrived at the hotel, he immediately checked on Soo Young's locker. He opened it and laughed when all her belongings fell out. It reminded him of the time they were in the orphanage together, where he would surprise her with her favourite croissants in her messy locker whenever she was hungry. 

He peeked at her in the kitchen and smiled, glad he got to see her again, still looking as silly and beautiful as ever. But his expression changed when he remembered his initial intention.... He was gonna make her pay. 

---

After work, Soo Young went home and found Sung Jae having bought so many things. 

"OMO Omo? Did you just win the lottery or sumfin?" she asked in bewilderment looking at all the paper bags.

"Yah! Look at the time! Why have you just gotten home now?!" asked the angry and worried 'husband'.

"Sigh i'm sorry. I can only concentrate on my thoughts when I'm in the kitchen alone.. I've encountered the biggest challenge in my life." Soo Young confronted.

The very misunderstood Sung Jae were all ears, waiting for Soo Young to tell him the 'truth'. He was so into it and ready for her confrontation. 

He held her shoulders and looked into her eyes, "and..? have you thought of a solution?"

"I.. I don't know if I should remove it or keep it.... I.. I don't know what decision to mak-----"

"KEEP IT! KEEP IT! YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT! Don't be afraid. I will help you!" he interjected with his full on confidence.

"That's what I thought... but it's not as simple as you think!"

"Shhhhh! I'll.... I'll overcome this... with you... okay?" he assured her in the most genuine, gentle way.

"AAAIIIGOO Forget it!" Soo Young laughed. "This sort of matter.. what would you know about it? But...." she smiled, "seeing how thoughtful you are... it's quite touching. Hmm, YAH! What did you buy??"

"Mmmm, I bought all these for you." Sung Jae shyly told her.

"Whut? Me?" 

Sung Jae then sat Soo young down on the couch and handed her some herbal tea that has healing properties. 

"It's really good for you! It helps with depression, strengthening liver functions, cure gastric problems, it cures all kinds of illnesses! and if you're not ill, it makes you healthier. TRY IT!" he said as he urged her to drink.

"Uh... okaaaay..." she said and took a sip.

"How is it?" 

"uHh.... wowwww amazing.....he he ha..." she pretended as Sung Jae was somehow just so.... into it.

"Jjinjja??? Omo phew! That's great! I queued 2 hours for this!"

"Ah.... umm... you did well....?" 

"AH! I also have a secret weapon!"

"Secret weapon?"

He then whipped out a leg massage machine he bought and told her that he wants her to use it everyday.

"In the next few months, you're gradually gonna put on more weight. Your legs will have to withstand more body weight... So you have to take good care of your legs, okay?" he sincerely told her while massaging her legs.

"Yook Sung Jae....

....

..

YOU'RE A GENIUS. OMO! I was reading the horoscope forecast today and it told me to curb my appetite, or i might put on 5 kilos in the next month! Ahh, So this machine helps with weight loss, right??"

"W...weight loss?" dumbfounded Sung Jae replied. "Uh.. I don't really know.. but ahh, it has a lot of functions.. You can try!" he proceeded to turn on the machine.

Once he turned it on, Soo Young wiggled out of ticklishness and accidentally spilt tea all over his very expensive designer carpet. 

"OMG. I....M SORRY."

"M..y....y.. car...pet...." Sung Jae's OCD anger almost flared up..... 

bbutttt he restrained himself.

"G....g.w..wenchana! Keep the old and you get nothing new, right? Heh haheha..... It;s okay, maybe... you're just not used to it yet. I'll give you a massage manually first." he then took her legs and started massaging them for her.

"Um... Yook Sung Jae.. are you like... sick?! do you have a fever? or do you have some kind of foot fetish?" Soo Young was super confused.

Sung Jae then confessed that he has been too mean to her in the past, and that he actually feels comfortable living with her now, and has decided to treat her better from now on. Soo Young laughed and said that it was okay, she thinks her temper is worse than him. She then asked him what's gotten into him lately since he's behaving so oddly.

Sung Jae asked her to be brave like he is right now. He told her to be candid with him, and he will accept whatever she says and undertake all challenges with her. 

"Actually I..... I... have something to say." Soo Young confessed

"YES! SAY IT! Be brave and Say it out loud! Come on! Don't be scared. I'm here for you!"

"It's...."

"Yes! Yess?"

"it's...."

"Yup yup, don't be scared! Say it! I'm right here!"

--