34

At the hotel, Ha Young and the rest of the employees are exhausted and complaining about their new bitchy boss. Ha Young wondered why Soo young wasn't there yet. Suddenly they smelled something, and everyone happily ran to the kitchen to find Soo Young taking out something from the oven. Everyone happily greeted her.

She showed them the yogurt pudding bread she developed with her husband during their honeymoon. 

Soo Young noticed their exhausted faces and asked them to be patient with their new manager and try to create a good working environment. 

After that, the employees were lined up to greet their new manager, who turned out unsurprisingly to be the witchy flirty woman who flirted with Sung Jae. She was insanely strict and bossy with the staff, threatening to deduct their salaries for even a few seconds of tardiness. She walked up to Soo Young and flashed her an evil smile. 

She then took Soo Young outside and listed all of Soo Young's mistakes -- being late, bad service, etc. Soo Young refused to accept the ridiculous criticism and talked back to the new manager. 

Obviously having something against Soo Young, she threatened Soo Young to quit or her co-workers get fired. 

Soo Young was on the verge of breaking down. She sincerely apologised to her, fearing she would fire any of her friends. The bitch told her not to worry about other people when her own job was at stake. 

The bitch contemplated for a bit and stated, "Arasso, then let's see how much you are willing to sacrifice for them." She continued while looking at her shoes, "Oh look.. My shoes are branded, but some dust got on them, I don't know if i should throw them.. or keep them? Yah Park Soo Young, what do you think?"

Soo Young, whose tears were quivering down her eyes, sighed and bravely got down on her knees and wiped the shoes clean. Her co-workers were behind the glass doors, looking at pity Soo Young humiliate herself like this. They were so pissed and hurt on her behalf and Ha Young was already tearing.

"The shoes are very beautiful... as long as you treat them well, you will still be able to use them for a long time....I- will resign. I'll trouble you with taking care of my co-workers well." she tearfully said while wiping the bitch's shoes.

She then got up and looked back to find her co-workers all looking at her with a heartbroken look. She flashed them a smile and went to tearfully bid her goodbyes.

--

Do Hwan walked to the restaurant to find Soo Young, only to see Ha Young in shock and tears. He asked where Soo Young was and Ha Young just broke down crying.

Soo Young went to her lockers to clear her things and at that moment received a call from Sung Jae. She swallowed her tears and answered his call. 

"H-hey.. what's up?" she spoke.

"Uhh... I just wanted to say thanks for the breakfast. It was really good."

"I-it's nothing... don't have to be so courteous."

"Uh... are... you crying?" Sung Jae asked sensing her tone of voice. "Did something happen? Are you okay? Hello?"

"Th--there was.. a little problem, it's nothing. Don't worry about me."

"Yah, thats enough Park Soo Young. When you interfered in every problem of my life, did you ever ask for my permission? What right do you have to tell me not to mind you? How about this, i'll call and ask your pregnant friend what happened?"

"Don't call her! Arasso, I'll tell you." she swallowed her tears. " I got fired by the new manager.  It was the woman who harassed you yesterday. She wanted to get revenge on me. So please don't ask me to talk about this anymore. Now I have to go into unemployment."

"Yah, is this all you can think of?" 

"Then why don't you tell me what else can I do?" Soo Young cried.

"Arasso arasso, don't cry. don't cry. Uhh... ok. Park Soo Young, listen up. Whenever I feel down, I would go to Joyful Restaurant and order a dessert.... created by mountain boars. That's right. Yes. ..a dessert created by mountain boars." Sung Jae just said whatever he could come up with. "I'll tell you, this thing is miraculous. Once you eat it, you will feel so much better. and your problems will be solved."

Soo Young who was sobbing uncontrollably on the line stated, "I've never heard of such thing. A pig dessert? bo ya.."

"Don't ask, just listen to me." Sung Jae responded. "Just go to the restaurant and i'll pick you up later, okay? Bye!"

Sung Jae hung up the phone and immediately called the owner of the restaurant.

--

Outside, Do hwan met with the manager to discuss about food for his wedding banquet. As a way to get back at the bitch, he ordered food only Soo Young was able to make, as it was her self-created specialty. Do Hwan smirked and told the bitch that he has to have it. He paired up with Ha Young and insisted that he really liked the food made for him and he has to have it. The bitch refused to entertain Do hwan's request and brushed him off but the head of the hotel overheard this and immediately walked over to apologize to Do Hwan. He dragged the bitch outside to talk and Do Hwan and Ha Young high-fived each other in victory.

"This is our VIP Customer. He asked for a thousand dining orders, thirty rooms with the use of the garden and pool. This is our biggest case of the year! Do You have any apprehension on this?! Employees like you who don't know how to help the company earn money, we absolutely do not need!" the head of the hotel scolded the bitch manager.

"But boss---"

"This place only has obedience, no excuses! Don't forget that you were demoted from the US branch. You are well aware that you are on probation period. Hurry and get me Park Soo Young back!"

At last, the bitch finally hesitantly agreed to bring Soo Young back.

--

Soo Young went to the restaurant Sung Jae recommended and they immediately delivered her the wild boar specialty dessert. She looked at the ultra adorable "pig" dessert and was in shock. "Omo! There really is such a thing?!" She thought to herself, "is it really that magical? Yook Sung Jae, you better not be lying to me!"

She then dug into her dessert and was amazed at how yummy it was. She then found a note in her dessert that said, "failure is the road to success".

Soo Young suddenly got a call from Ha Young, who was super excited to tell her that the head of the hotel wanted her to come back to work immediately. Ha Young then told Soo Young how Do Hwan helped her.