13

Sung Jae and Rose went upstairs, and Rose muttered that it was kind of awkward having someone else in the house with them. 

She then looked at the shirt Sung Jae was wearing, "Oppa, omo, where did you get this ugly t-shirt from? How did your style change so much?"

"It's all because of that wild boar! It's okay, I'll go shower and change." Sung Jae said.

"Ani-ya, gwenchana, I can't stay too long tonight, I don't wanna waste anymore time." Rose said, with her hands around his neck.

They started making out on the bed, until Soo Young came knocking on their door repeatedly.

"YOOK SUNG JAE!" Soo Young called out.

Sung Jae and Rose tried to ignore it and continue their moment, but Soo Young doesn't leave.

"YOOK SUNG JAE~~ YOOK!~ SUNG!~ JAE!~" Soo Young continued. "HURRY! UP! AND OPEN THE DOOR! YOOK SUNG JAE!~ YAH!!!"

Annoyed, Sung Jae finally got up and opened the door abruptly. 

"Omo, you scared me! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? GOSH." Soo Young said.

She looked over at Rose, who looked a bit annoyed at her interruption.

"Ooops.. heh.. sorry for interrupting y'all from 'gettin it on'" Soo Young chuckled.

She then continued after the awkward silence, "ah right, I just wanted to ask if you guys have any trash to throw cause I heard the garbage truck music outside but strangely i looked out and couldn't find it!"

"Yah, most of the trash in this house is yours. Go throw it out yourself!" Sung Jae scoffed.

"But I can't find the truck!" 

"Just follow the music! Gosh!" Sung Jae fumed then shoved her out of his room.

He finally got her out, then went back to Rose, wanting to continue their 'moment'. Rose stood up and took off her belt, ready to get down to business, but then noticed Sung Jae's bear band-aid on his arm.

"Eoh? Oppa, what's wrong with your arm?" she asked.

"Ah.. it's just a small cut, it's fine." Sung Jae said.

"Oh my God why is the band aid so ugly?" Rose mocked.

Sung Jae thought back about the lovely scene of Soo Young helping him put on the band aid at the beach, and suddenly, unconsciously, lost his mojo to make out with Rose. 

"Umm... uh.." Sung Jae pulled Rose's off him.

"What's wrong?" Rose questioned.

"I was thinking... she completely doesn't know where to throw the garbage.. maybe she'll get lost. I'll go check on her and be back very quickly." Sung Jae cut Rose off and rushed down to find Soo Young.