35

Eun Kwang was at the office and was given a letter meant for Sung Jae. It was a card from "Nancy", which freaked Eun Kwang out. He gave Sung Jae his favorite yoghurt first to soften the blow before passing him the card. Eun Kwang asked if his mom was getting re-married again.

Sung Jae tossed the card, stating that he was too busy to deal with that woman. He then rushed to the restaurant but Soo Young was already gone. He drove around looking for her and finally saw her walking on the street. He pulled up next to her and got down, asking her where she's going since it's the opposite direction from their house. 

"Didn't I tell you to wait for me at Joyful restaurant?! You didn't even on your phone!" he grumbled.

"it's not that i didn't turn it on, it just doesn't have battery!"

"Arasso, come. let's go come with me." Sung Jae pulled her to the car.

"Yah where are we going??" Soo Young stopped him.

"To eat dinner! If the wild boar dessert had no effect we can eat... wild boar steak? wild boar soup? wild boar meal? whatever you want to eat! after eating, have a good rest. Tomorrow will be a good day, arasso?" he sincerely said while holding on to her shoulders and looking into her eyes. "I've designed so many michelin star restaurants, every one of them is better than your workplace. Also, you're so hardworking and skillful, everyone will be fighting for you."

Soo Young looked at him as he talked. She was so touched. 

"Yook Sung Jae. Thank you." she smiled. "Thank you for everything you've done for me." She continued, "the wild boar dessert worked. not only am i not fired, but i was offered a big case."

"JJINJA!?!?! WHAT CASE?" Sung Jae beamed so happily and was thrilled for her.

Until...

"Do Hwan oppa and Ga Young are getting married, they asked me to help them in their wedding reception." Soo Young said.

Sung Jae scoffed. "Yah, that Woo Do Hwan again? No wonder when i first saw you just now you looked like you just drank a cup of bitter tea. Pfft."

"YAH, why are you so... --- ah mo la, i'm gonna go get groceries. I'm not gonna argue." she said as she attempted to walk away before Sung Jae stopped her again.

"YAH YAH Arasso arasso. I won't argue with you. Come on, I'll fetch you there." Sung Jae said and they head off to get groceries.

--

At the supermarket, Soo Young was looking at the beef section and complained that they were too expensive. Sung Jae then adorably joined the crowd of housewives at the sale section to score some on-sale steaks for dinner. Soo Young smiled and laugh at how cute he was trying his best. 

He came back confidently with 3 packets of meat, and Soo Young picked through the various meat he grabbed and told him that none of them passed inspection. Sung Jae got upset, puts the meat back and stormed off. She grumbled that he doesn't even wait to hear everything she needed to say, because she wanted to say thank you.

Soo Young continued shopping alone walking down the aisle thinking that Sung Jae probably already left angrily. She then accidentally tripped over a bottle on the ground and fell.

At that moment, Sung Jae showed up and extended his hand to help her up. His face still sulky. "Yah, You're already an adult and you still fall down." he stated as he lifted her up bridal style.

"YAH Put me down!!! I'm not a ki----" 

"SIT PROPERLY!" he said as he placed her carefully on the shopping cart.

She cleared her throat as he pushed the cart from behind. "D-didn't you already leave? Why did you come back?" 

"Didn't you ask me not to bother you while shopping? I've been walking around waiting for you to finish!" he said grumpily.

"I thought you were gonna ignore me cause you were mad."

"Yah, pa bo ya? Up until now when did I leave and not care about you? Eoh?! Wae? your feet is injured again right? How old are you! omo this woman, only love to fall. Bo ya? Is tripping a hobby of yours?" Sung Jae continued to grumble and Soo Young smiled at how adorable he was. What a grumpy, caring and thoughtful big baby.

--

Back home, Soo Young prepared a feast for Sung Jae from her special menu. She asked for his highly-refined opinion. He took a bite, and she anxiously asked him how it was. 

"Hellooooo? How is it?!"

Sung Jae chewed and then said, "are there any rice?"

"Yeah..... in the kitchen?" she replied.

He then got up to grab some rice, and Soo Young wondered if the food was that bad that he'd rather eat white rice.

He got back with his rice, and looked at Soo Young. "do you know where the problem is?" 

Soo Young shook her head demotivatingly.

He continued, "the lack of rice. With these dishes, I can surely eat five bowls."

Soo Young's frowning face turned into a bright one. "Eoh?? wat?? Did i hear wrongly?" 

Her face then turned suspicious again. She said Sung Jae would normally criticize every single detail, then she proceeded to mimick how he normally complains in his nitpicky behaviour. 

"Are you trying to act like me?" Sung Jae asked. "Kyeopta."

Soo Young wondered why he wasn't angry at her mocking him and told him to open his mouth to let her check if his poisonous tongue was sick. They got too close to each other, and Sung Jae automatically closed his eyes and adorably pouted his lips for a kiss. Just at that moment, Ha Young rang the doorbell, ruining the moment. 

Ha Young immediately made herself comfortable as she sat down on the table ready to sample the food Soo Young made. Sung Jae was sulky as he didn't know Soo Young invited another guest. 

As they start eating, Ha Young hilariously gobbled down the food and stole every piece of food Sung Jae was reaching for.

"YAH PREGNANT WOMAN! How many days did you not eat? Why are you rushing?!" he yelled in annoyance.

"HEY, Im eating for two! A mother needs to feed her child! Do you think I will eat myself? Aigooooo, tsk tsk tsk, aegi ya aegi," she patted her belly, "don't be angry at uncle Sung Jae eoh? Let's continue!" and continued digging in enthusiastically. 

"Yah Soo Young-ah, cha-ran-da (you're good)" she complimented her. "do you have any rice?"

"HAH! THE LAST BOWL OF RICE IS WITH ME." Sung Jae showed off. "NOT GIVING YOU!"

"GIVE IT TO ME! YAH!!!!" Ha Young whined and fought back.

"ARASSO ARASSO, GWENCHANA!" Soo Young tried to stop the two. "I still have these!"

Soo Young took out the yoghurt bread she made at work. 

Ha Young excitedly tried to grab one but before she could even get her hands on it, Sung Jae already stole the whole tray into possession. "IT'S MINE!" he claimed.

"YAH!!!!!! THE RICE IS ALSO YOURS, THE BUNS ARE ALSO YOURS, THEN WHAT'S MINE?" Ha Young whined.

"I'll give you the rice then!" he said.

"It already has your saliva! I don't want it!!"

Sung Jae then turned to Soo Young, "PARK SOO YOUNG, QUICKLY TELL HER. These are my specially made buns! Only I can take them!! Right Soo Young-ah?!" then proceeded to shove the whole bun in his mouth right in front of Ha Young's face.

The two bickered and fought immaturely and Soo Young just sat there laughing at Sung Jae's adorableness.

--