23

Soo Young has been sitting in the restaurant for the past 30 minutes waiting for Sung Jae. She kept anticipating Sung Jae to show up, but he still wasn't anywhere to be seen. She looked at the wild boar sketch that Sung Jae drew for her and thought to herself, "Park Soo Young-ah, park soo young, are you a pa bo? This happiness is just borrowed..." she told herself to not have any expectations, and to be content with what she's already been given.

She then called the waiter over to finally order her food, but was told by the waiter that Sung Jae has already pre-ordered the food. 

"Eoh? um... arasso, I'm really hungry right now..... you can bring the food out now, then." she requested in a dejected tone.

The waiter snapped his fingers on queue for the other servants to bring out the dishes. Rose from the next table turned her head at the sight of the high class service and sees Soo Young beside her table. The food arrived and they were all the dishes that Soo Young created in her diary. 

"Are...aren't these the secret dishes in my journal?" Soo young asked, baffled.

"It was Mr Yook who gave us your recipes." the waiter said.

Sung Jae arrived right at that moment with the other dishes in his hands. 

Soo Young was extremely appalled to see Sung Jae and was in utter daze at what he prepared for her. 

Rose looked shocked, and tried to hide her face with the menu while spying on the other side. Min Ho recognized Sung Jae as the architect that had a scandal with Rose earlier. Rose awkwardly laughed and told him that they were all just friends. 

--

"Yah, didn't you say you had work to do? why did you co---" Soo young asked but was cut off by Sung Jae.

"Hey hey, while we're eating, let's not talk about work. It was extremely difficult for me to come back here." Sung Jae said. "Didn't you say, you hope that customers be surrounded with the smell of happiness? Now you have them in front of you.. Jo-ah?(you like it?)"

Soo Young was in a lost for words and was very touched.

"I... I... dont know how to describe it... Even though I didn't cook all these dishes, I...still feel... so, so... so, happy." she exclaimed sincerely while looking at Sung Jae who was anticipating her reaction. 

"Then..... do you want to be even happier and happier?" he asked adorably.

Soo Young looked confused at what he meant.

Sung Jae then called in an acapella group to serenade her.

Rose watched them bitterly from the next table (which was separated by a divider) and Min Ho watched Rose and made note of her dismay. 

Sung Jae got up from his seat and went over to Soo Young, offering for a dance with him. 

He shyly placed both Soo young's hands around his neck, and gently placed his hands on her waist and swayed to the acapella serenade in the background. They looked at each other like they were the only ones in the world with all the love in their eyes. Sung Jae's ears were extremely heated and he couldn't stop smiling looking at the girl in front of him. Soo Young's heart too, was about to beat out of her chest, so she prayed he couldn't hear it.

Sung Jae thought to himself with a bashful smile, "That's right wild boar girl, just keep smiling like this.... neomu.. yeppeuda."

Rose was extremely displeased. Min Ho noticed it and asked if she wanted to go join her friends, to which Rose stated hesitatingly that she didn't want to bother them.

The acapella ended, and Sung Jae was suddenly in a frenzy saying that he was out of ideas now.

"Ottokke?!" he panicked and laughed, secretly didn't want the slow dancing to stop.

At that moment, the acapella guys started chanting for them to kiss.

Soo young laughed and asked them to stop.

Sung Jae, who still couldn't hide his bashful smile, stated, "oh, sorry everyone, my wife is a little shy.... So............. let's just do this--" and he quickly landed a cheeky kiss on her cheek.

Soo Young looked surprised by it and Rose dropped her menu in complete shock. 

Min Ho told Rose that he acting needed improvement, and that he doesn't know what relationship she had with the architect, but she shouldn't mess around with a married man now.

"IT'S THEM WHO DON'T KNOW THEIR BOUNDARIES!" Rose raged loudly, which made Soo Young and Sung Jae turn their heads, However, Rose scooted down in time in order to not get caught.

"Hey... and you're still saying there's nothing between you guys.. look at you now." Min Ho confronted.

"SHHHHH. Yah, i told you, we're just friends!" she insisted.

"Arasso, arasso! Just friends...." Min Ho gave in.

Rose hurriedly left the restaurant and made a fuss outside, cursing Sung Jae. She then proceeded to give him a call out of frustration, but Sung Jae didn't pick up knowing the call was from her.

Soo Young looked at Sung Jae curiously, asking who it was, but Sung Jae told her that it was nothing, and they should eat before the food gets cold.

Rose was so agitated that Sung Jae dared hang up on her. She thought to herself, she can't go inside and argue with Sung Jae right now.. unless she had more evidence that his relationship with Soo Young has progressed.

On the contrary, the paparazzi from before had finally reached the resort.

--