1

Soo Young has gotten her plane ticket and her passport ready -- she was super excited. 

"VEGAS! Here I comeee!" she shouted like a maniac on the streets.

She was finally going to get proposed to by her boyfriend of two years, Woo Do Hwan. Something she has always wanted. 

Do Hwan, who is a co-pilot, has just landed his plane safely in Seoul after a long ride from the US. He quickly called his girlfriend who thought that he was still in US, 

"Sorry for always making you wait.. But this time I promise... I'm going to be beside you."

With a fluttering heart, Soo Young ended the call after she said her 'see you soon' and 'i love yous'. She walked past a jewelry store, and saw a diamond ring on display. She jerked in excitement and chuckled to herself. "If he uses this ring to propose to me, I will immediately marry him!"

She then got a call from her co-worker saying that her break time was over and if she doesn't come back right now, her boss was going to fire her.

"I'll just quit then~ My perfect and dashing boyfriend is going to propose to me, and I'm gonna be a housewife!" she said while chuckling to herself. She then continued, "Just kidding. I need that money and I would never quit so wait for me i'm coming back right now."

--

On the other side, Rose is an endorser for a clothing line. During the interview on the red carpet, she was asked if she was worried about her upcoming drama, where she was the lead actress for the first time. She promised that she would do her best with any role given to her, including the exhilarating scenes. Just then, Sung Jae walked past and heard her interview. He heard her reply one of the interviewers that she was waiting for that special person in her life to come and propose to her.

Sung Jae got a call from his assistant Eun Kwang, stating that he has ten minutes left before his potential client bails on him. Bit annoyed, he quickly rushed to the hotel to meet the client. The client was in her mid 30s, and seemed a bit cougar-ish. Instead of listening to his interior designing ideas, she kept flirting with him. She immediately hired him on the spot. The flirting got a little too excessive as she kept touching him so he reminded the client that she was married. The client was taken aback and quickly pulled her ring off. 

The ring accidentally flew off and landed on the ground. At that moment, Soo Young, the headwaitress of the hotel were walking towards them with some coffee. She accidentally tripped on the ring and fell forward onto Sung Jae's lap with all the coffee spilled all over him. 

"OMO OMO OMO I'M SO SORRY" Soo Young apologises while trying to wipe his suit aggressively with a tissue.

Sung Jae got super annoyed and angry and wanted to call her boss out to complain. But just then, he got a text from Rose saying that she would be in the hotel that he's in, waiting for him in the room upstairs. He then left to meet Rose, and the client was left huffed and angry at Soo Young for ruining her seduction attempt. 

In the hotel room 309, Sung Jae met Rose and they hugged and lay on the bed together. They rehearsed Rose's lines together for her upcoming drama and Sung Jae was upset that the drama has so many bed scenes. Rose pouted, "I'm 26 now oppa. I need to transition now or I'll have no future career." She continued, "Don't worry oppa, I won't have any scandals with my co-star because I only love you."

During that time, Soo Young was asked by her colleague to bring the room service delivery to room 309. Soo Young arrived with the room service, and coincidentally saw a photographer lurking around that room. She thought it may be a private investigator looking for infidelity. 

When the door of 309 opened, she was shocked to recognise Sung Jae from the coffee incident earlier. 

She quickly pushed the cart into the room and shut the door before any photos can be taken

"What on earth are you doing??!?!?!" Sung Jae questioned her.

Soo Young saw Rose and she gasped. She was stuttering from shock as she saw the famous celebrity. 

"umm....um.. there is a photographer outside....." Soo Young told them.

Shocked and in a panic state, Sung Jae tried to calm Rose down while discussing what to do. They can't be caught like this. It will ruin Rose's career straight away.

Soo Young then suggested them a plan. For Rose to be in disguise wearing her uniform and quickly run away, acting like a hotel staff.

The door swung open and the paparazzi thought that he would finally get some juicy content. Sung Jae and Soo Young quickly ran away and the paparazzi chased Sung Jae and Soo Young (who was in disguise as Rose wrapping herself up in a bed sheet) down the stairs. The paparazzi finally caught them and pulled off the bed sheet, only to reveal Soo Young underneath. 

The paparazzi laughed in a mocking manner. 

"Ahhh, I see what you guys are up to..."

He then looked over at Sung Jae, "Next time, i'll be sure to get that picture of you and Rose"

Rose on the other hand, had succeeded in fleeing by getting into a taxi wearing Soo Young's uniform. She looked down at the uniform and saw Soo Young's name tag. 

Feeling grateful, she thought, "I should thank her in the future."