Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty

Megan

Her back hit the wall as Wade's eager hands explored every inch of her body. Their lips melded into one, their tongues clashing—the kiss had long since turned aggressive, irreverent, as if they couldn't get close enough. Delicate hands roamed the wide expanse of his chest, her fingers swiftly removing his sports coat in the process.

Their breaths quickened, the harsh volume of their moans and grunts lost in their ears, as their movements grew a little more restless.

Her fingers dug onto the terrains on his muscular back as he lifted her leg on his hips, his fingers caressing her behind. His other hand caressed her breast, gently, feeling the weight of her mounds in his hand. "Say it," he said, his voice thick.

She moaned as the blunt tip of his finger traced her slit over her damp panties. Her mind blanked by burning need. "S-say what?"

His kisses traveled down the soft path on her neck, sucking and nipping the sensitive flesh. "Say you love me."

She didn't hesitate. "I love you."

He let out a fevered groan, his lips twitching into a smirk. He scooped her up and placed her over his shoulder causing a giggle to flutter out of her lips that were swollen from his kisses. "Such an eager man."

He slapped her ass lightly. "Too eager to sink my dick inside you."

A blush crept up her cheeks at his crude words, but she loved it. He didn't tie her this time, didn't make her face the wall or blindfold her. Instead, he looked at her in the eye before kissing her with such passion it almost felt like he was making love with her mouth. He let her explore the swells and dips of his body, let her feel the warmth and texture of his skin.

He threw her on the bed, his tall figure stood before her. The faint light of the lamp highlighted the shadows of his elegant feature. She took the time to study him.

His shirt was wrinkled. His hair was in disarray brought by her overzealous fingers. His blue eyes seemed brighter against the darkness of the room. Said eyes were now boring into her as if she was his next meal.

He grinned, his voice coated with ardent lust. "I fucking love you."

x.x.x

Heavy, warm breathing blew on her face as she heard the bed grunting in protest.

Her tired eyes fluttered slowly in confusion. Wade's handsome, smirking face came into view. "Good morning, sweetheart."

His cock drove into her methodically, her pussy squeezing the hardened flesh with each delicious thrust. Her left hand caressed the entirety of his back, while the other held on his neck. He drew a hardened peak into his mouth, her back arched in a moan. Hot pleasure began to build in her abdomen as Wade continued his attacks.

He spread her legs wider, causing his thrust to sink deeper. His lips planted kisses on her neck that was decorated with small hickeys.

"I can get used to this."

"Damn right you should. I'm going to ravage you every fucking day."

His eyes found hers. There was a goofy smile adorning his lips, which she returned with a drunken, sleepy one of her own.

She didn't have it in her to break eye contact as her mouth formed into an o every time he plunged into her body, a muted gasp falling out of her lips. Her eyes were hooded with lust. Her temperature rising. And their eyes remained locked as her body goes rigid and her face pinching in an ugly twist when release overcame her body.

"Beautiful."

x.x.x

"Would you look at that." Wade said in a mix of disbelief and fascination as he leaned down to see what she was typing on her laptop. "Writing your dissertation using decent word structures. I'm so proud of you."

They came to terms that they should work in Wade's office in W Industries. Wade had a lot to finish and Megan didn't have to go to school until next week.

New Year had passed. They decided to stay at home and watch NYC's skies glowing with colors. They welcomed the incoming year christening every room in the penthouse and watching horror movies that made sleep extremely challenging. If she weren't married to Wade, she would have been watching the ball drop in Times Square with Autumn, Isabella and a few others.

A grin threatened to pull at her face. She wouldn't trade how she spent it this year with any other way.

She schooled her expression and used the back of her hand to slap his stomach lightly. He let out a faux sound of pain. "Shut the fuck up."

His countenance turned glum. "I can't believe you put me through all those sufferings. Trying to decipher your distorted words. I'm wounded."

She snickered. "Your reactions were rather amusing."

He opened his mouth to respond but any word was cut off as Rianna called from the intercom, saying that the meeting was starting in two minutes. He straightened and gathered his coat. "This conversation isn't over, I'll see you in an hour."

She leaned back against his leather chair. "See you in an hour, Mr. Simon."

He leaned across the desk, capturing her mouth with his. "Love you."

"Love you back."