8- Grand-LAUREN?!

My eyes were wide open in fear, disbelieve and innocents. Mostly disbelieve...

I was looking for grandma when I found Lauren fucking Jauregui looking at the gold necklace with the name 'Camila' on it, that sits securely on the small makeup table. 

Yeah, I know how to curse! Ryan taught me when they had a break from rehearsal.

"Hey." She looked at me briefly, an innocent smile on her face, before looking and caressing the necklace carefully.

I touched my necklace as an instinct. Mine had 'Abby' on it. My biological parents had this as well. Well, my mother did. My dad had a thing for watches. So giving Camila her necklace with her name on it, for her birthday, was like welcoming her to my family as well. It's not just I'm apart of her, she's apart of me too, officially, from that day.

"What are you doing here? You really shouldn't be here!" I shook my head with fear. She'll upset Cami and I know it.

She looked confused, as if for what reason shouldn't she be here.

"Don't give me that look. I'm a secret Camren shipper." I blurted out.

I covered my mouth with disbelieve. I did not just admit it to her.

She laughed.

"You just did kid."

Aaand I said that out loud as well... of course.

"Don't tell my mommy I said that please." I giggled to myself. She'll ground me for a week or months if she'll find out I'm a Camren shipper. Not that I have anywhere to go, really, but I like my freedom. 

"Don't worry kid. I don't even know your mother." She winked.

Ha.

"Wanna bet?" I mumbled under my breath, looking at the ground for a second.

She opened her mouth to answer but before she could, loud flushing sound was getting closer as voices kept yelling Camila's name.

"You guys, please, I just need a second to breath, my head is killing me." Her voice was saying. "If I'll answer a few questions, will you mind leaving after?" She asked.

Lauren's eyes lit up the second she heard Cami's name.

Told Ya! true love.

"Yes of course. Sorry to disturb you." A person said. That must be a fan....

"No-no! It's okay, don't apologize! I understand." Camila immediately said. She's just that good of a person...

"Camila, how was the show?" Someone yelled.

"It was so awesome! Really you guys were dope!"

I'm guessing she talked about the crowd?

"Did you talk to the girls since the last award show you all were in?" Someone asked.

"We are all very busy so... not much. but I am still in touch with Dinah and Normani sometimes." She said, as kindly as she could. That's probably a touchy subject. Which is also, why I want Lauren out of here.

"I'm sorry guys, that's all. Thank you, bye!" She yelled.

The voices were slowly drifting down.

"Baby, did you find grand-"

The door flew open to reveal a very shocked Camila.

"Lauren!" She yelled.

"What is it with you people calling me big?" She joked.

I stifled a laugh.

Ha! Grand means big... funny...

"What the hell are you doing here?!" She yelled. Her eyes still filled with fear and I watched as happiness was slowly drifting away from her.

"I missed you." Lauren whispered.

"You missed me?! You fucking missed me?!" Camila yelled.

"Language Mija." I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh shut up." Camila laughed towards me. I win! I made her giggle!

"Hey, I got you to laugh, didn't I?" I giggled. Way to go Abby, one 'good-daughter' point to you.

"Yes you did, baby." She kneeled and tickled me, making me slightly laugh.

I felt green orbs boring into our interaction.

"Baby, I need you to leave me and Lauren to talk for a while 'kay? Go find grandma and Sofe, we'll go eat." She winked.

"But-"

"Abby." She said sternly.

"I don't think that's a good-"

"Now Abby" she said a little louder.

"But mommy-"

"Please." She whispered.

I nodded and gave her one last hug.

I slowly walked towards the door, Camila rising up to her feet again.

I glared one last time at a shocked-Lauren before going out of the dressing room and looking for Sofe and granny. Hopefully, I'll find them before Cami kills Lauren