12- Breakdown

No one's pov:

Lauren was already halfway there, she was half way there. One more step, one more step and she's out. No one will know she's here, and hell won't break loose. 

But then... 

But then she turns around. Just to see Abby walk away! She tells herself. Just to make sure Camila's daughter is safe , and she'll go. She thought. just to make sure. 

But when she turns around... She turns around to see a terrified Abby, trying to get through the paparazzi, and she had a bad feeling. A very bad one. So she ran back up; pushed the security guard aside -who probably wasn't doing his job if he let her in so easily- to get to the private area again.

Camila looked confused at first, opening her mouth to ask her what's wrong, "Lau-"

"It's Abby." Lauren cut her off, her face shows fear and panic. "Something's wrong, I can feel it. You gotta go. Now." She hurried them.

It took a few seconds before Camila was running down the stairs, -panicked,- with Sinu and Sofie after her.

Camila scanned the room to try and find the one small petite person she was looking for in the sea of people. When she spotted her, Camila's heart sped up in a way that actually hurt Camila physically. She was trying to breath and pushing the people to try and run, but they wouldn't let her. She was going to give up and Camila could tell so. She just couldn't tell why...

Camila ran outside, trying to push the paparazzi away, but it was too late now.

"Camila, were you here alone?"

"Where's Matthew?"

"Camila can I get an autograph?"

"Are you ignoring your fans? What's more important to you then your fans?"

"Camila over here! smile for the camera!"

She tried to push them. She really did.

"Move!" She yelled frustrated. Her eyes fixed on her daughter as her family behind her. Big Rob showed up seconds later, pushing some of them away. She tried to hurry and get to her daughter, but it took too long.

"Abby!!"

She yelled.

Her daughter was already collapsing. Someone caught her little frame before her head hit the ground. Big Rob succeeded in pushing them away enough for Camila to run to her daughter, who looked so small and fragile in the crowd of people who are now surrounding them. The yelling died down a bit, everybody stood there looking shockingly at a small Camila dropping to the ground, with tears in her brown chocolate eyes, (As well as Sinu and Sofie) and taking the little girl's warm body to her safe embrace as she sobbed quietly to her, "please! Someone call nine one one!". And a few more, "Abby..."- "baby please wake up" Crying harder as her words didn't help. Camila couldn't notice anything or anyone except her daughter, who is still at the ground, her heart beat is getting lower and lower as time passes and her breath is short, so of course Camila didn't notice she's crying in Lauren's arms, and that the person who already called nine one one... was Lauren. The cameras still flashed, and the paparazzi still asked questions, but the fans gone quiet. Even though they're DYING to scream their lungs out in excitement, even though they're dying to cry -tears of joy- and to be as loud as they can, (because THE Camila Cabello and THE Lauren Jauregui, are right there, in front of them, and are still talking even though the fans thought they don't like each other anymore, and because they're witnessing a "special Camren moment") but... they love them both, and respect that whatever is going on, and whatever situation they're now in, is probably the wrong time to do so. And so they kept quiet. Well, some of them did... The questions were far, because of Big Rob and some more security guards who are protecting them and pushing the paparazzi and fans aside. Bright lights and loud tunes were vibrating sound as an ambulance was now taking the little girl's frame inside, so they could drive to the hospital and try and help the poor girl. Only two people could come in. Camila tried to get in with her but the guy stuttered out a soft-"Um, I'm sorry ma'am, family onl-" until a rough, raspy angry voice was defending her, "let her in! she's her fucking mother!" Lauren helped Sinu in. "I'll bring Sofie to the hospital. We'll drive behind you." She said towards Sinu, she hugged Camila kissing her temple multiple times, whispering between the kisses a hurried, "she's strong," -kiss- "she's gonna be okay." -kiss- "I love you," -kiss- "stay strong, I'll be right back." And helping the ambulance guy close the doors. She ran to a shocked-crying-soundless-tears-Sofie, picked her up in her arms and put her in the back sit of Camila's van, as she sat near her and hurried the driver to drive faster, -after Big Rob got in the van as well, of course-. She gave the fast driver the hospital's address, just as Big Rob sent as much bodyguards as he can to the hospital.

Sofie was still shaking; a lot of bad thoughts were wondering around in her head. The strongest one, is that she wasted a whole day, being mad at her girlfr- ABBY... and now... 

now she doesn't even know what's about to happen. Her face was frowning so hard that Lauren pressed her hand to her forehead, softly caressing her creases to make them soften and disappear.

"It's going to be okay Sofe. We're almost there honey." She said as she hugged her closer to her body, trying to kiss her frown away, Sofie's mute tears caressing her neck's skin, because of the tight embrace she gave her.

The loud questions and flashing sounds they heard, told them they're already here. Stepping out of the van, Lauren helped Sofie get safely to the ground. She put her hands over Sofie's ears, trying to block all the questions from the child's ears. She naturally blocked all the questions from her own mind as well, and when she was near the elevator she turned to Rob. "Fourth floor, emergency floor" he said. Lauren pressed the right buttons, waiting impatiently as she hit the floor of the elevator with light touches over and over again with her foot from nervousness. Stupid habit... the door opened revealing a long white hallway with doctors and nurses running around, as well as a crying Camila mess and a panicked Sinu. Sofie ran into Sinu's arms, her crying, not so mutely anymore, as Lauren ran into Camilla's arms, letting her cry into her embrace, her own quiet tears slipped away.

"Call Alejandro" she mouthed big Rob as she circled her hands soothingly over Camila's back, pressing Camila's face to her own chest, wishing with all her heart to take away the brunette's pain. Big Rob nodded eagerly, stepping back to the elevator, his phone already pressed to his ear.

How did we get here? 

from a beautiful fun night, to a crying session in the hospital? 

Lauren thought.

"Shh... baby it's okay. She'll be okay. You need to calm down a bit sweetheart. If not for yourself then for Abby. Okay? Please Camila. Breath baby." She whispers. The last thing the brunette needs, is to have a panic attack, and the green eyed beauty knows that better than anyone. And that's exactly why she's working on helping preventing it. Well... she's working on preventing a more serious panic-attack than the one Camila is already having...

They took little Abby to the emergency room, trying to get her to wake up. Not knowing the reasons or the consequences, they tried to do whatever they can to get her to breath again.

Lauren held a trembling Camila in her arms until her breathing got even. Sinu beside her, holding an exhausted-sleeping-Sofie.

"Did they say anything?" she finally asked Sinu.

"Only that she had a breakdown for some reason and that they need to try and get her back to consciousness... I think..." Sinu said softly and quietly, her eyes shows confusion and tiredness.

Lauren nodded, understandingly, still scared for the girl but not only the small one, for Camila too. She knows Abby is strong, she knows she can handle it... but she haven't seen Camila like this in a long, long time. She was actually prying to never see the girl attacked with so much hurt ever again... not after what happened a few years ago. She's so scared Camila will do something stupid if someone leaves her alone. That's why she's never planning on leaving her alone. Not again. She's well too aware this is the last chance Camila will ever give her to love her, and she's not planning on screwing it up. Not again, not ever.

__________________________

still promising to think about not killing abby...

kinda...

loveubugs, have a great time zone!

also;

comment! bye! ill comment back! obviously! okay now im going for reals!