4- ?Poker you say

Tomorrow is going to be a long, long day...

I'm gonna meet the whole family! Sofia, Alejandro, the whole family. How on earth am I gonna explain to them I'm Camila's "daughter".

*********

I'm very nervous.

What if they don't like me?

What then?

Waking up to the beautiful angelic sound of Camila's voice was wonderful, but then I remembered what's about to happen today.

"Abby, wake up. Are you okay?" Camila caressed my cheek softly.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." I nodded.

"Okay. We're gonna go to the airport to pick up Sofia and my father. You're gonna come with, I don't have anyone to stay with you so there's no choice." She kissed my forehead.

"Get ready sweetheart."

I got out of bed, wore my 'friends' T-shirt, brushed my hair and teeth and went down in the elevator of the hotel to the dinning room.

"Hey granny, hey mommy." I sat down next to Cami as she gave me a side hug.

"wow, I have to start getting used to it." my mother gasped quietly.

"what did you say, mommy?" I teased.

She gasped. "Good morning angel." She tried to cover it up, choking over her own words, which made me and Sinu try to suppress a giggle.

"Stop teasing me, you two!" Camila whined as me and Sinu smirked devishly at her.

She sighed, "Let's go get that little tummy of yours full, yeah?" I giggled.

We walked through the buffet of the hotel's food, both eyeing the food.

We giggled and took two plates, going around and putting as much food as we can in one plate and as much deserts as we can in the other plate. Getting back to our table with grandma, (oh my god I have a grandma!) we joked around about how Camila used to never eat something she doesn't know... but now she's willing to try new things... kind of...

"We need to talk about what we're gonna tell your father, Mija." Granny said, placing both her elbows on the table and leaning towards Camila.

"Yes. Yes we should. I think maybe we can start off slow... tell them she's... um.. tell them she's-she... what do we tell them?" She stuttered. If I wasn't so stressed myself, I would've totally giggle at that.

"We can tell them I'm Abby... and then after we get to know each other we can tell them I'm-" I trailed off. What am I, really? her responsibility from now on? her daughter on the pages? her... ten year old friend? I guess she figured what my thoughts were trailing off to, cause she continued my sentence for me.

"-my daughter. You're my daughter and nothing in this whole world could change that. Nothing and no one." She cut me off and caressed my hair.

That was the most cheesy -but heart warming- thing anyone has ever told me.

"Okay, yes. we could tell them that." I nodded happily, my heart feeling fuzzy and warm.

Did you know? I have a mom.

ah!ah!ah!ah!ah!ah!ah!ah!ah!

"Don't worry Mija we're not gonna tell them about your past and how we got to the point where you're a part of our family, okay? You'll tell them only if you want to." I nodded again, thankful for Sinu's words.