twenty-eight.

"What did you tell the boys."I asked, as my eyes darted around the hospital room.

"That I was taking you out for some sibling time."He grinned. I tapped my hands on my legs, breathing quickly.

"So you are worried." I shot my head towards Tris.

"No- I. Are you not?"I asked, tugging at my lip.

"I am, of course I'm worried but we just need to stay positive."He smiled. He's right, stay positive. My head shot up as the doctor walked in.

"So we have taken the scans, and the test results and I'm afraid it's not the news you wanted."His smile faded.

Why wasn't he smiling, I looked at Tris and the same time he looked at me. His hand slipped in mine.

"Your body isn't physically ready for this, it won't be able to handle it at this age."He paused."At any age really."He sighed.

"So- what does that mean."I held the tears back.

"Your body is weak Lucy, and the lack of sleep is making it worse. I know you label your problem and a mental illness but you know it's more than that you just don't want to say the word."

"The tumours effects which cause your depressing keep your brain on even when you're supposed to be sleeping, it's still however working for the wrong things, which is using your energy; so in the day you find yourself tired."

I nodded, leaning my head on Tristan's shoulder.

"So it's to do with my Cherophobia."I sat up, quickly removing the phew tears that had escaped.

"Lucy, you know this already. There would be no Cherophobia if it wasn't for the-"He paused.
"You're getting Ill Lucy, we can't just give you medication because your body isn't going to accept it. Lucy I hate to tell you this-"He cut himself off. Tristan's head shot up, his hand squeezing mine tightly.

"We don't know how long you have got left."His voice broken as the words slowly slipped out of his mouth into my ears.

What.