twenty-three.

My eyes attached to Brad, as he pressed his body up a girl. I lifted my head, my eyes taking in her details. The long blonde hair, cutting off at her skinny waist. Her blue sparkling eyes staring into Brads. I wasn't jealous. Which shocked me; I wasn't even lying to myself. The girl tugged at his collar, Brad leaned in; bringing his lips to hers. I sucked in a breath.

"Oh my god, Lucy I'm sorry."James sighed. "Just- just don't look."He said pulling me into a hug. I laughed lightly on his shoulder as I pulled away. "I'm not jealous, honestly."I smiled, he watched me watching him. I knew he believed me.

"Hey how about you stay in my hotel room tonight."He offered. I didn't actually have a hotel room; which is weird I guess, I shared with Brad so we agreed there was no point for me to have one.

"No, it's fine I mean I'm staying in brads hotel ro- oh, he will probably take her back won't he; they will sleep to-together in the bed I share with hi.."I stopped. "Yeh I think it's for the best."I grinned, casting my eyes back to Brad.

"I'm ready if you want to go?"

"Yeh okay, I'll go and say bye to brad."I said leaping out of our booth walking over to the figures dancing. I laughed as I approached Brad, his attempts of grinding on this girl was; Atrocious.

His eyes darted to mine, his body stiffened. He stepped away from the girl and filled the space between us.

"What are you laughing at Clayton."He chuckled.

"You."He bit his lip, his eyes focused on mine. I broke the silence.

"I'm going now- staying at James's."I attempted a small smile.

"WAIT! your supposed to be staying at mi-"I hushed him.

"Brad, I don't really want to disturb you two. Take her home Brad."I sighed, walking off tapping his shoulder as I did. I felt a hand pull me back, then two hands wrapping around my waist.

"Thank you."He whispered.

"For what."I whispered back.

"For being the most amazing best friend EVER!"He fell back, stumbling over to the girl.
I ran my tongue over my lips, walking back to find James. I wasn't jealous, there's no need to be. But I wanted to be...