nine.

I rolled over, sighing as I did. My face dug into my pillow. I flickered my eyes open to see an empty bed.A day alone finally; not that I don't like spending it with the boys it's just all girls like those days when they can be alone. No noise, no drama, no disruptions.....

"WAKE UP."

I groan; my eyes now fully open. My vision was blocked onto a body, a very familiar body. A certain somebody who I couldn't be bothered to deal with at- 8:30 IN THE MORNING.

"BraADd, why-"I yawned, pretending to go back to sleep.

"We are going out."He grinned.

"Who's we?"I mumbled, my hand resting over my eyes due to the light.

"Me and you."

"Just me and you?"I questioned, he nodded.

"Now get up go in the bath, shower or whatever you do to get changed...with the clothes I have presented in the bathroom and meet me downstairs."He explained. This was not going to be good.

_________________

I strolled outside, dragging my feet with each step. My eyes glared up to brad, who leaned up the door staring at me.

"Wow, you look good."He says, his chocolate eyes on my body.

"Thanks."I said awkwardly.

"No I mean the clothes I picked out- I wasn't sure about that top at first but then I was li-"

"Please be quiet, I'm tired. Now can we go."I laughed pushing him out the doors.

"Don't you want to know what we are doing?"He asked, my eyes widened.

"That was my next question."I nodded.

"Fun."

I shivered; my heart starting to pound quicker, i coughed to try and signal his mistake. But he didn't hesitate.

"Look there's got to be someway around it and I'm going to help."He smiled.

"Look I have tried before and...and...."My eyes got distracted.

I stared at his hand in mine, how it lay there perfectly.

I shook my head; stop! I'm not getting messed up in all that. But what ever he was making me feel with that one action, it was working.

"Look I promise you it will be fine."He reassured pulling us down the street.