two.

"Come on, they are waiting outside."He rolled his eyes. Pressing his hand on the table whilst he shifted his weight from either foot waiting for me to get up myself.

"You're telling me, they have been outside of this cafe the whole time, without getting mobbed?"I laughed, emphasising on "the" and "whole".

"Maybe not right outside the cafe.." He says biting his lip and throwing me yet another cheeky smile.

I huffed, finishing the last drop of my extremely flat lemonade and followed Tris out the door; smiling as the little 'ding' followed us as we exited the quaint coffee shop.

I let out an exaggerated sigh as we continued walking after ten minutes. My eyes darted to different obstacles that distracted my journey following Tristan. I tried to keep myself occupied on things so I didn't get too nervous or bored, wasn't really working. We came to a halt; a huge hotel stopping us in our tracks ( a bit too huge for my liking ). But it wasn't only the hotel that stopped us, five figures stood on the street, looking quite... Tired?

Three of them looked younger and the other two looked...more like adults. My eyes slipped over each body stopping at the last one that stood distant from the group. His eyes fixed somewhere else, his teeth tugging at his bottom lip. I'm not going to lie, he looked good.

As his head moved his contact joined mine; leading us both to look away quickly. "Lucy, this is the boys...the lads...the crew."His voice changing throughout the sentence. I shook my head and put on my best can do smile. "That's Joe, the main lad of lads the manager."He paused laughing to himself. I rolled my eyes."Then there's dean, he's our photographer." "Then Connor, James and-" My eyes darted to the last guy.

"Brad." He smiled.