twenty-five.

brad's part of view

I walked over to room 25a. James's room, I knew she would be in there. I felt bad this morning; although I hardly remembered any of the past events of last night. I can just about recall the girl I was flirting with. I didn't take her home, of course I wouldn't. I couldn't do that to Lucy. I dought she would do it to me too. I hope they didn't share a bed, no she wouldn't. I laughed to myself as I was greeted by James's door. I lifted my hand and nocked it. I don't know why I was nervous. The door opened, and a very beautiful figure came to picture. Her hair slightly messy, a huge grin on her face. My eyes looked down to her body as I saw a top of James's hanging off her perfectly. It's only a top, I mean she had to wear something. No big deal. As my eyes followed back up her body varies of red marks caught my eye as I stared at her neck. A slight growl escaped my lips.

"Bradddd....I didn't expect you."Her voice bubbly.

"Yeh I just came to er-"My eyes finding it hard to remove from her 'bites'.

"To tell you I didn't take that girl home."I sighed. I watched her face drop, guilt taking over her eyes.

"I em- I."She struggled.

"I can see your busy." Pointing at her neck, "So I'll leave you two to it."I huffed storming off.

"Brad wait!"She yelled.

"Did you sleep with him."I growled.

"NO! Of course not Brad, who do you think I am."She shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"So it was a little less then sex but a little more than a kiss."I flung my hands in the air.

"Brad are you jealous."A small smile growing on her lips as she said this. I chewed hard on my lip, waiting for it to bleed.

"Maybe, I don't know."I breathed, trying to calm my anger.